One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-16 00:29:21

TheRubyCart

idiots talk

why u no talk :\

NOT TO BE OFFENSIVE DONT BAN ME MODs

You are amazing, you are loved, and have a good day to whoever might read this <3

#2 2021-01-16 02:40:51

JackTreehorn

Re: idiots talk

If A is a B
and B is a C
Therefore A is a C

The argument and premise are valid and sound thus the conclusion is true.

Oop sorry wrong thread.

Eve Audette

#3 2021-01-16 03:12:58

DestinyCall

Did someone ask for a truth table? 

Because I know how to make truth tables now.

#4 2021-01-16 08:28:26

MrsDuckGirl

Ridicule never killed anyone, and what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
Therefore, ridicule makes us stronger.

#5 2021-01-16 09:34:11

Spoonwood

MrsDuckGirl wrote:

Ridicule never killed anyone, and what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
Therefore, ridicule makes us stronger.

The premises about something not killing you making you stronger is nonsense.  All sorts of harmful things don't kill people like cuts, burns, crimes committed against them, etc. and don't make them stronger.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#6 2021-01-16 09:41:03

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

Excuse me I'll have you know I am NOT an idiot. In fact I am the greatest mind this small community has ever seen. The fact that you do not see this means you're not on my level. You calling me an idiot just proves that you are in fact the idiot here. In fact in fact you all being on this forum is irrelevant because I have already come up with all these silly ideas and decided them unworthy of such a great game. You should all go back to your furry rp forums if you know what's good for you because your presence is not needed here. Me and Jason bump shoulders daily as he asks for my advice on making this game as great as it can be. All those mechanics you all complain about are clearly too above the general populous heads though. We've had to begin to brainstorm dumbing down the updates to make sense to your small minds, hence the need for such a long hiatus.

So call me an idiot again you small minded fool. I will argue you into submission anyday. My superior argument skills were taught to me by my glorious president Donald Trump himself.

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

#7 2021-01-16 10:03:49

JackTreehorn

How very dare you! I'll have you know that I am in fact the greatest mind the Ohol community has ever bore witness to. I am the mastermind who thought of crocks & tires stacking, only a genius with a 5D mind would have thought of that. I am the only one who can see the true genius of race restrictions and the beauty that was the Rift. Jason is a game making god and I will not hear otherwise from feebler minds than ours. Slinky I can see through your charade, you doubt Jason's genius at every turn. When Jason returns who do you think he will ask for advice, you?? He will turn to his faithful companion and contributor Jack Treehorn and I will ascend to be the next golden god of game making... I ... I

Eve Audette

#8 2021-01-16 10:35:50

MrsDuckGirl

Spoonwood wrote:

The premises about something not killing you making you stronger is nonsense.  All sorts of harmful things don't kill people like cuts, burns, crimes committed against them, etc. and don't make them stronger.

That is because you think of muscle strength only, when strength can apply to your character/mind too.

How about
Error is human, and you are human, therefore you are an error. tongue

#9 2021-01-16 15:54:47

gamatron332

MrsDuckGirl wrote:
Spoonwood wrote:

That is because you think of muscle strength only, when strength can apply to your character/mind too.

How about

There is also scarring, which while sometimes painful, creates a stronger version of the thing that failed. Examples being cuts on skin, mental walls, personality changes, etc etc. scars are a a-testament to our ability to adapt and grow stronger.

I’m Gama I flaunt my ideas, and I’m fabulous
But I’ve allready said too much.

#10 2021-01-16 20:17:50

Spoonwood

MrsDuckGirl wrote:
Spoonwood wrote:

How about

Those things don't make for a stronger character also.  People often enough end up with weaker characters, since they experience flashbacks to traumatic events.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

Board footer