One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-24 18:57:22

Spoonwood

Notice for Returning Players: Bears Can Only Spawn Once Per Cave

I saw some "old" players on stream and on discord talk lately... two on discord talked about how rabbit bait was needed, and some blocked off bear caved by stone walls, so I thought this notice about bear caves only having one bear in them fitting.

Of course, if you think it's better to block off the bear cave than killing the bear in it, that's your call.

Last edited by Spoonwood (2020-12-24 18:57:56)

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#2 2020-12-25 04:11:20

PeaGirl

Re: Notice for Returning Players: Bears Can Only Spawn Once Per Cave

Would it be worth it to still block the bear cave, just to give in an illusion that there might be a bear? It would waste griefer's time to cut wall down if it hasn't yet turned ancient. It's also easier solution to handle the situation. I personally hate killing bears even with such info, unless it was really necessary. Risking own life for dealing with such things ( even a slight misclick could bring fatal small mistake especially if kiting bears.)
Besides, big stones don't run out too easily. Bigger issue is that how people would create their sharp stone when nearest big stone is a mile away.

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

Board footer