One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-09 16:08:00

Hailerm

How To Properly Grief a Village (THE GUIDE)

TODAY WE WILL LEARN HOW TO GRIEF A SMALL MEDIUM-BIG TOWNS

OK LETS GO

STEP 1 : TAKE OR HIDE ALL PADS

STEP 2 : (ONCE YOU HAVE 10-13) TAKE 1 KNIFE AND ONE BOW AND ARROW FOR YOU

STEP 3 : TAKE ALL THE HORSES AWAY WITH THE OTHER BOWS AND ARROWS / KNIFES ETC

STEP 4 : (OPTIONAL) MAKE A FENCE AROUND THE TOWN (WITH JUST 1 OR 2 DOORS)

STEP 5 : (OPTIONAL) TAKE OR HIDE ESSENTIAL TOOLS LIKE FILES FOR KNIFES OR ADZES

STEP 6 : HAVE ALLIES/MATES.. U CAN TRY TO GRIEF A TOWN BY URSELF BUT IS MORE EASIER WITH 2 OR 3 MATES BUT THAT WILL DEPENDS ON THE SIZE OF TOWN

FOR EXAMPLE :

IF THE VILLAGE IS AN EVE TOWN OR A MEDIUM TOWN U CAN TRY TO DO IT BY URSELF (ALONE) BUT IS MORE EASIER WITH FRIENDS.. IF IS A BIG VILLAGE WITH MANY PPL U WILL NEED ATLEAST 2 MATES TO HELP YA ASS BUT THE SIZE OF THE VILLAGE DOESNT MATTER AT ALL U NEED TO TRY TO GRIEF EVERYTIME WITH FRIENDS

ONCE YOU DO ALL THOSE STEPS YOU NEED TO DECIDE WHAT U WANT TO DO
THERES 2 TYPES OF TOWN GRIEFING :

THE RAMBO MODE : THIS ONE CONSIST LITERALLY KILL ALL THE PPL (PREFERABLY GIRLS) WITH KNIFES/BOWS.. YOU  WILL NEED YES OR YES MATES AND U WILL NEED TO BE THE LEADER AND IS A GOOD IDEA MAKE A FENCE AROUND THE TOWN SO THE PPL CANT ESCAPE FROM YOU (REMEMBER JUST 1 OR 2 DOORS) THIS ONE EASY IF U HAVE ALL THE STEPS BUT DONT TRY TO DO THIS BY URSELF IS ALMOST IMPOSIBLE NO MATTER THAT YOU ARE THE LEADER NEED MATES TO HELP YOU...

IN SUMMARY : DO THE STEPS 1 -2 - 3 - 4 AND 6 U NEED TO BE LEADER YES OR YES AND REMEMBER TO KILL THE GIRLS FRIST AND ALWAYS HAVE FOOD WITH YOU...

THE MAN OF NATURE : THIS ONE CONSIST ON BRING BEARS TO THE TOWN U CAN DO IT BY URSELF PREFERABLY ON EVES TOWNS CUZ IS TOO HARD IN MEDIUM OR BIGS TOWN IS NOT THE BEST WAY TO RAID OR GRIEF A TOWN BECAUSE THE BEARS ARE RETARDED SO YEAH THIS ONE IS JUST FOR EVES AND IS NOT 100% VIABLE OPTION..

LETS SUMMARIZE EVERYTHING NOW :

THE BEST WAY TO GRIEF A TOWN IS OBVIOUSLY THE "RAMBO MODE" I DONT RECOMMEND THE "MAN OF NATURES" BECAUSE IS TOO HARD BUT U CAN TRY IT ANYWAYS SO YEAH I THINK THATS ALL BUT BEFORE FINISH THIS POST LETS GO WITH SOME LAST TIPS

LAST TIPS

1-) AFTER U KILLED THE ENTIRE TOWN IF THE TOWN HAS ENGINES DESTROY IT U JUST NEED AN EMPTY BOX AND PUT THE ENGINE THERE AND THEN USE A HAMMER BUT I THINK YALL KNOW THAT..

2-) DESTROY THE FARM BERRIES-CARROTS KILL THE SHEEP DESTROY THE FLOOR ETC..

OK NOW THATS ALL I HOPE THAT HELP U TO IMPROVE UR GRIEF..

-HAILERM

Last edited by Hailerm (2020-12-10 20:22:24)

Engine Mastah

#2 2020-12-09 16:23:21

Berry High Priest

Re: How To Properly Grief a Village (THE GUIDE)

virgin grief vs chad berry cult.

step 1: Teach new players only to farm berries.
step 2: watch as other plants vanish and get replaced by the goodness of the purple orbs
step 3: watch as the community grows around the gooness of berries
ow god bless those berries
the only food people need is berries yummy!

Kind regards,
Your friendly gooseberry gentleman neighbor.

#3 2020-12-09 16:31:36

schmloo

Imagine thinking griefing is so difficult, that it requires a guide to follow, lmao. There’s so many people doing what you’re doing. Maybe playing normally is a challenge for you, you should give it a try.

Insert OHOL-related signature here

#4 2020-12-09 16:44:46

Hailerm

LOOL and u think when i play i always grief? lmao no sometimes i just want to play "normally" and trust me ive played too many times like that and i prefer the "griefer style" NOW u should give a try to grief

Engine Mastah

#5 2020-12-09 17:07:14

schmloo

Believe me, I would if I wanted to. Unfortunately for you, I actually take other people’s feelings into consideration.

#6 2020-12-09 17:21:52

Hailerm

is just a game bro ... so dont be afraid to grief smile

Engine Mastah

#7 2020-12-09 18:23:09

StrongForce

Dont feed the troll let this post die

All he wants is for you to be triggered

Baby dance!!

#8 2020-12-09 19:23:23

Hailerm

StrongForce wrote:

i dont care about the comments i just wanna make a real guide for those ppl who wanna grief but dont know exactly how ..

Engine Mastah

#9 2020-12-09 20:09:18

MrsDuckGirl

I wanna follow this guide but :
1) I don't know what  "BOWNS" are
2) I don't have allies/mates
3) I dont know what a LEADER YES OR YES nor a MATE YES OR YES is
4) I don't have mates anyways
5) I don't listen when people shout at me

#10 2020-12-09 20:11:16

DestinyCall

Griefing is not a nice thing to do.    It would be better to teach people how to do nice things, like building a sheep pen or a well-organized bakery.    Those things are really great for the village and make the game better for others.

Could you write a guide for finding iron next?     I think that would be very helpful.

#11 2020-12-09 20:39:32

Hailerm

sure..
i can do that but i think yall know how to lol

Engine Mastah

#12 2020-12-09 20:41:38

antking:]#

Hailerm wrote:
StrongForce wrote:

i dont care about the comments i just wanna make a real guide for those ppl who wanna grief but dont know exactly how ..

If you don't care why are you responding to every single comment? and shoving your post in every other post? that sounds like you care a lot, but hay I don't know a child's mind smile

"hear how the wind begins to whisper, but now it screams at me" said ashe
"I remember it from a Life I never Lived" said Peaches
"Now Chad don't invest in Asian markets" said Chad's Mom
Herry the man who cheated death

#13 2020-12-09 20:42:10

schmloo

Maybe here, but there’s quite a few newer people who probably stayed after the last rush to give it another try. Or do you take pride in griefing people who don’t know how to defend against it?

#14 2020-12-09 20:46:49

sigmen4020

e17IUm7.png

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#15 2020-12-09 22:51:30

Eve Troll

Thanks for highlighting how boring general methods of griefing are.

#16 2020-12-09 22:59:11

Hailerm

why u need to be like that everytime? can u be nice and respect the other decisions/actions or just dont comment  cuz u always bring bad vibes to all the post with ur negavity...

Last edited by Hailerm (2020-12-09 22:59:42)

Engine Mastah

#17 2020-12-09 23:23:04

DestinyCall

Not all actions and ideas deserve an equal amount of respect.   Have you considered that other people might be reflecting your own negativity back at you?   

Also, I realize this might be getting a little personal ... but it would be great if you could proofread your posts a little better.  All the typos make it kind of hard to understand what you are saying.

#18 2020-12-09 23:23:53

karltown_veteran

When I get bored, instead of griefing I like to throw weddings and start families.

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#19 2020-12-09 23:32:38

DestinyCall

I build yum shrines and make burritos. 

They are the best food.

#20 2020-12-09 23:50:51

Hailerm

DestinyCall wrote:

Not all actions and ideas deserve an equal amount of respect.   Have you considered that other people might be reflecting your own negativity back at you?   

Also, I realize this might be getting a little personal ... but it would be great if you could proofread your posts a little better.  All the typos make it kind of hard to understand what you are saying.

english is not my first/native language so sometimes i made errors on my grammar.. but im trying to improve my english and the game (ohol) helps me a lot cuz i can speak with native english speakers and the same thing with this forum .. and yeah ik my actions in game are not nice and u have an understandable point there..
but if you think about it im not doing a really bad thing to the ppl BECAUSE IS JUST A GAME..

Engine Mastah

#21 2020-12-09 23:59:35

DestinyCall

And if you think about it a little harder, you would recognize that is a poor excuse for bad behavior.   

This is not just a GAME ... it is a multi-player game.  Being not nice to people is not nice.  Please be nicer.

#22 2020-12-10 00:12:45

Eve Troll

Malicious behavior might be excusable in single player games or games with npcs but this game only has people playing. The "its a game" excuse doesnt really hold water given you actions have an effect on real people. Hundreds of people play this game daily and griefing is basically a spit in the face of their collective work. If you've ever invested serious time on a project just to have someone come up and ruin it you would understand why people are not a fan of that behavior.

#23 2020-12-10 00:14:55

bpskotch

Honestly you would probably like Rust, griefing is actually a core concept in that game and expected. I recommend it

#24 2020-12-10 00:15:30

Hailerm

3 or 4 months ago i tried to be "nice" to be a better guy in the game and all the ppl rejected me but that was ok for me and i continued being "nice" making clothes making roads engines etc farming cooking all the things u can imagine but the ppl still rejecting me and i was tired so i just start grienfing again and here i am ... so u cant tell me to be nice cuz i already try it but my name Hailerm/Younghomie  is too hated and im ok with that ... so yeah griefing is bad but im a griefer thats what i am in this game and i cant change that ...

Engine Mastah

#25 2020-12-10 00:18:43

Eve Troll

Ever thought of just changing your name, or maybe not playing with hetuw? Anonymity goes a long way in how people treat you in game.

Last edited by Eve Troll (2020-12-10 00:19:25)

Board footer