#1 2020-12-08 18:12:47

Morti

I love you all.

Take care of each other.

#2 2020-12-08 18:36:57

QuirkySmirkyIan

Re: I love you all.

<3

Open gate now. Need truck to be more efficient!

#3 2020-12-08 22:02:07

Morti

30 extra days of freedom... judge said I should look for a job if I get the opportunity.
He applauded me for my effort in checking in with the local lumbermill/rehabilitation center, but they aren't hiring, they doubly aren't hiring, due to the season, and, the virus.
I really was looking forward to either cutting up firewood or working in a lumbermill, but neither avenues have yielded a job.

I don't know what to do, but it sure as shit isn't going to be gettin into any more fist fights with assholes.

Now, what to do with this game?

I played yesterday and this morning without streaming and it felt great. I miss not being mic'd and not having to play like I'm streaming, so, I'm probably going to do that. Sorry to the 5 people that watched me each day, but I need some time to myself, while still playing the game like a relentless addict.

I really do love the fact that I can stream videos of me being in the woods, in between lives, and people are okay with that, for the most part. I may even do some special challenge videos, maybe try to make some stuff in the game, in the wild, for real, and not just buy props at thrift stores.

Lot of other positive ideas I'd like to share, but I'm not even sure at this point how I MIGHT go about implementing them, so I'm not even going to mention them.

--

I'm falling asleep in the middle of writing this message. I'm pretty tired, but I'm glad I didn't sleep through court, like I may have done in the past. Now, time to get some real sleep.

#4 2020-12-09 03:09:40

Lava

Girl it’s not mutual. I think about two people read your long ass philosophical paragraphs.

#5 2020-12-09 05:04:32

Eve Troll

Lava wrote:

Girl it’s not mutual. I think about two people read your long ass philosophical paragraphs.

Really unneccessary to make a rude comment like this. Most of the people who write thesis posts read thesis posts. Far more than two people.

#6 2020-12-09 06:36:21

Lava

Eve Troll wrote:
Lava wrote:

Really unneccessary to make a rude comment like this. Most of the people who write thesis posts read thesis posts. Far more than two people.

If he can be an asshole to people such as twisted and others, I can too. Anyways this is a game forums not a psych class.

Last edited by Lava (2020-12-09 06:39:18)

#7 2020-12-09 15:15:22

gamatron332

Lava wrote:
Eve Troll wrote:
Lava wrote:

If he can be an asshole to people such as twisted and others, I can too. Anyways this is a game forums not a psych class.

Lava, pls stop. Morti is a lovely being that has helped me in many times of need. I wish you would take your views out of the picture and see what they are going through.

I’m Gama I flaunt my ideas, and I’m fabulous
But I’ve allready said too much.

Board footer