One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-25 00:41:34

GreatShawn

Bay trees and etc

Bay trees, copper, zinc, beams, etc only have one use in the game and it is frustrating, not because they are obsolete, but because they can be used for so much more. copper has been suggested to death for becoming an early game tool-making material. copper pots should be able to cook food or hold other liquids as well? we have things like the adobe oven that is horribly early game but we still see them in late-game towns because there are no better alternative, then we have the bay tree that is only used for making pickles like are you kidding me? they can be harvested for branches etc in real life but in game it is only used for making pickles?

#2 2020-09-25 01:03:43

DestinyCall

Re: Bay trees and etc

Are you suggesting that straight branches might grow on trees other than Maple trees?

Heresy!  Burn him!  Cleanse the heathen with fire!

Uh oh, the fire burnt out.  One second, let me gather some tinder from a Juniper tree so I can start a new one.   Oh shoot, I need a leaf.  But not a bay leaf or a mango leaf.   Don't be silly.  Those would never work.

You fools!  The heretic got away.   Why didn't you tie him up with a rope made out of four milkweed stalks strung together?  Must I do everything around here?

#3 2020-09-25 08:57:49

Arcurus

Re: Bay trees and etc

DestinyCall wrote:

Are you suggesting that straight branches might grow on trees other than Maple trees?

Heresy!  Burn him!  Cleanse the heathen with fire!

Uh oh, the fire burnt out.  One second, let me gather some tinder from a Juniper tree so I can start a new one.   Oh shoot, I need a leaf.  But not a bay leaf or a mango leaf.   Don't be silly.  Those would never work.

You fools!  The heretic got away.   Why didn't you tie him up with a rope made out of four milkweed stalks strung together?  Must I do everything around here?

looooool

Even more funny after seeing how easy you can make rope in 2hol without milkweed.

Board footer