One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-15 12:50:53

gamatron332

The tech tree

In the recent addition of the delivery truck (yay) Jason added the steel plates. This coupled with the steel beams are looking to have some amazing uses in future updates. One example I can see these items being used for is industrial refinement of oil and steel/iron. On a different thread I played around with the idea of a steel bucket. While this itself has many applications the main thought I had was using it to carry molten metal. Just imagine. You take your wooden tying that are immune to flame and grab the metal bucket full of molten steel. Bowl it out to create 10 steel. Or to be simpler 12 steel. It could be like baking a turkey. Put it into the furnace and you can’t craft anything else while it *bakes* I dunno just an idea.

anyone else have any ideas?

I’m Gama I flaunt my ideas, and I’m fabulous
But I’ve allready said too much.

#2 2020-09-15 15:35:49

Villas

Re: The tech tree

Yeah, I like that steel bucket. I mean, it has to be made of some alloy so it won't melt with the steel bars.
May be when we get the Smith update with new furnace, anvil and whatnot we might get that bucket. Perhaps it could be bigger than the wooden bucket since it has top tech involved.

#3 2020-09-15 17:29:17

gamatron332

Re: The tech tree

Maybe a copper steel alloy? Electrum steel? Zinc steel? Zinc coated steel!! So many possibilities

I’m Gama I flaunt my ideas, and I’m fabulous
But I’ve allready said too much.

Board footer