One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-01 18:35:54

Battiemoon

HELPloginISSUES

I did not realize my email was linked to an account already because I could not remember my information. I just bought the game again I guess which I do not mind. BUT it says login failed every time and I believe it is due to the key. HOW DO I FIX THISSSSS

#2 2020-09-02 00:31:41

Morti

Re: HELPloginISSUES

I wish I knew enough to help you sort this out, have you tried contacting Jason via his castledoctrine email address? He's always been pretty good about responding to any technical problems I've had over the years involving getting the game to work. Address is "jasonrohrer" and then "@castledoctrine.net" or "@fastmail.fm" not sure which one he uses most often, but he probably keeps track of both.

#3 2020-09-02 01:04:24

Villas

Re: HELPloginISSUES

Well, over the time I got some issues with login and here the things that helped me and might help you:

1 - auto-login from steam: If you bought the game on steam, you can open the game, click on "Clear Account", then close the game and open it again via steam, in theory they will bind your credentials and you won't have problems "logining".

2- manual login: if you didn't buy it on steam, you probably received your key on your email. If so, open OHOL's folder, then open "settings", open "accountKey" and put your key there (ex.: PU2DI-NAGDW-ALO54-GLAHG) and save it, then open "email" and put your email there.

3- manual login steam: if for some reason steam is not biding your account automatically, you can go to ohol's download page (I'll put the link, but you shouldn't click on links that point to a login pages, since you can get phished, try to find the download page manually, but if you really can't and you don't care about clicking on links that leads you to a login pages, here it is http://onehouronelife.com/steamGate/ser … load_link), they will ask you to login with your steam account, do it, then they will show you your account email (something like 864578098400132548@steamgames.com) and your key, with that information in hands, follow the "2- manual login" steps.

Board footer