One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-11 20:12:23

schizoping
Website

Sprites go crazy

Hello everybody, i'm new here.
I just want to ask if this is a known bug.

Sometimes, it seems totally random to me, almost all the sprites on the screen get swapped with some random sprite, so i found myself wearing some bow as shoes or gathering some wooden wheels from a gooseberry engine bush.

The names of the objects remain untouched, so a mouse over display the true name of the object (so, following my example, if I mouse over the whooden wheels it will display gooseberry).

It start with some sprite getting replaced, then rapidly take (one per time, kinda) almos all the sprites on screen, then, after a minute (more or less), it start to go back to normal...

I have three version of the game, (steam, window compiled myself, and the AWBZ "+_v352") and it does it on every version, also on a private server i have on my machine.

what's going on?

#2 2020-08-11 20:25:03

Twisted

Re: Sprites go crazy

Did you by any chance consume suspicious looking mushrooms?

#3 2020-08-11 20:56:56

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

You've eatten a mushroom! It's a fun little effect.

If you die while on the effects of a mushroom trip the effect contuines into the next life, so be aware of that. It can be easily fixed by restarting your client (you can leave a life and rejoin it, you don't die unless your character starves while you're gone)

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

#4 2020-08-13 19:43:41

schizoping
Website

ahahah oh my god I never understood this... Brilliant!

Ok I guess I made gaffe XD

Board footer