One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-29 17:15:08

karltown_veteran

A compilation of suggestions I have

I have don't expect Jason to use these, I understand he obviously has his own ideas. Just in case he is stuck on content I have some suggestions.

1. Log cabins. Log walls can be made with three long shafts stacked (or two, or four depending)
2. Marriages and fathers
3. N E W   C H A R A C T E R S sad
4. Please change the naming system. People already say lots of cuss words in general so it won't make a difference. Plus I really wanna name my kid spongebob. This is an alternate reality so it makes sense that names and name trends would be different. People might even invent new popular names like Burdock or Nosaj, names unique to one hour one life.
5. Gloves would be cool and could be necessary or very useful for gingers getting oil in winter biome
6. Cats. Cats were worshipped in ancient Egypt. They have always been powerful and frankly awesome.
7. It would be cool if you could wear a bearskin, where the bear head sat on your head and the body was wrapped around you like a cloak. As and added bonus it would provide initiative for lazy people to go kill one of the bears that griefers keep coaxing into town.
8. Would be cool to be able to make fish tacos with Arctic char. People ignore Arctic char right now so it would be cool to see it start appearing again.
9. Tobacco and smoking big_smile
10. Hopefully cheese is on the way, we've had milk so long.

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#2 2020-06-29 17:25:55

Arcurus

Re: A compilation of suggestions I have

lol dont let that with fathers hear Spoonwood smile  But I guess Jason will let VOG be the only father. But yea, maybe we could do it like in India, where the women marries with god, and the men is just a placeholder for VOG. Maybe that compromise would be fine smile

to the naming system, maybe we could gather here some names that make sense and add these too the naming list. personally im not such a fan of Spongebob as child name...

to gloves and some other cloths slots Jason said, that this would be very tricky to add, since he would need to implement the different positions.

Yea cats, how it can be that we wont have cats? Cats are the true ruler of the world! At the same time we could have mouses which eat our food if we wont take care.

hopefully beef is on the way. What to do with all the cows?

Last edited by Arcurus (2020-06-29 17:26:16)

#3 2020-06-29 19:56:58

Arcurus

to fathers and marriages, yea would really great to have more interactions between them other then being in survival mode to create food.

I mean one of the biggest play in life is the dance between male and female energy...

#4 2020-06-29 23:20:04

antking:]#

10/10 suggestions except I do believe that LOG cabins are made out of butt LOGS and not branches but I could be wrong

"hear how the wind begins to whisper, but now it screams at me" said ashe
"I remember it from a Life I never Lived" said Peaches
"Now Chad don't invest in Asian markets" said Chad's Mom
Herry the man who cheated death

#5 2020-06-29 23:26:13

karltown_veteran

antking:]# wrote:

10/10 suggestions except I do believe that LOG cabins are made out of butt LOGS and not branches but I could be wrong

Dammit how did I miss that u__u

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#6 2020-06-30 17:35:02

Spoonwood

I think I like all of these suggestions.

I have personally found the naming system kind of lame.  Only Eves have full creativity with naming.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

Board footer