One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-24 23:44:45

Cabbagiorno Giovanna

User Story: The Tale of Daugn Lava and Her Twin Sister

This is a tale of my last life.

I was born in the Lava family, in a big and rich city. My loving mom named me Daughn and she named my twin Docia.
Me and Docia had a plan, to explore, hunt, discover and make a great story to tell, hence we left when we were just able to do stuff on our own.

We started by picking resources and trying to make some bows, but we couldn't find any so we just went exploring. On our way we had to live by eating wild roots and what-not to survive. At some point Docia almost died of hunger.

After a decade or so, me and Docia found another village, ruled by the Batman family (who had a very strange dialect), but I remembered from one of my past life, that the Mae family ruled it before, which left me thinking a bit. The villagers were a bit paranoid about our stay, but they were kind enough to let us eat.
After we gathered resources, we found some bows and arrows and "borrowed them for the greater good (our adventure)" and we went hunting north, very, very far away from the Batman family.

When we were hunting, I've been notified that I have inherited a property, and that property was an engine and other components. I was pretty old at this time, so we rushed home.
On the way, we found another member of our family, who got lost with a horse. But sadly, shortly after, Docia got lost and starved. It was just me and the horserider now.
We arrived after quite sometime at the Batman family, and he decided to stay, and he was so kind, that he gave me his horse, so I could get back home. At this point, i had around 7 years more to live, so I rushed South.

I arrived right on time to the property, thanks to the horse, and i got the engine from inside (which was very, very valuable to me) and went to assemble the engine pump on the dried well. After that I gave my property to Star Lava, just in case she will ever need it to store more precious items.
I died, shortly after, and I was a bit sad that I didn't have enough time to tell my story there, so I did it here.

This was one of my best lives ever.

Family Tree: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=6327764

Last edited by Cabbagiorno Giovanna (2020-06-27 21:53:52)

I can sometimes hear colors

#2 2020-06-25 00:10:38

Gogo
Banned

Re: User Story: The Tale of Daugn Lava and Her Twin Sister

I wonder who owns the gate right after you? Closest relative, if child then older one? Can someone explain to me?

Last edited by Gogo (2020-06-25 00:21:21)

#3 2020-06-25 00:14:55

Lava

I hope you put the engine back. Leaving it on the well makes it super easy to steal hence why all engines and kerosene is fenced in.

#4 2020-06-25 00:30:09

Cabbagiorno Giovanna

Gogo wrote:

I wonder who owns the gate right after you? Closest relative, if child then older one? Can someone explain to me?

I went to the gate and said "Star Lava owns this" and that's it. Oh and it's automatic if the owner dies.

#5 2020-06-25 00:31:10

Cabbagiorno Giovanna

Lava wrote:

I hope you put the engine back. Leaving it on the well makes it super easy to steal hence why all engines and kerosene is fenced in.

I saw the next owner bring it back in the pen, so it's ok.

Last edited by Cabbagiorno Giovanna (2020-06-25 00:35:35)

#6 2020-06-25 09:35:03

Arcurus

Cabbagiorno Giovanna wrote:

After we gathered resources, we found some bows and arrows and "borrowed them for the greater good (our adventure)" and we went hunting north, very, very far away from the Batman family.

I hope you brought the bow back... leaving the Batmen family without a bow makes them vulnerable to bear griefers and may risk a war between Lava and Batmens, since the trust is gone.

Last edited by Arcurus (2020-06-25 09:35:55)

#7 2020-06-25 10:09:11

Catfive

I have never to date seen or had twins that were any benefit to the tribe i'm in. i've heard very rare stories where they were, this was not one obviously.

#8 2020-06-26 12:08:51

Cabbagiorno Giovanna

Listen guys, if you are productive in any life that you live and then just want to do something else, for the fun of it, doesn't mean that I am just hanging around, making everyone's lives harder, oh and the part about the Batmans being paranoid was just to add a little drama, I hoped that this would have been obvious.
Plus, I have lived in each town of the story a couple of times to compensate, especially in the Batman family, I have made a newcomen for the smithing and did a lot of cooking.
And yes, I left the bow there.

Last edited by Cabbagiorno Giovanna (2020-06-26 13:07:37)

#9 2020-06-26 15:39:07

Arcurus

great, you are forgiven. Long life the Batmans!

Guess they are long time dead now....

#10 2020-06-26 16:01:14

Cabbagiorno Giovanna

Arcurus wrote:

great, you are forgiven. Long life the Batmans!

Guess they are long time dead now....

Sadly, yes... They were a big thriving tribe tho

#11 2020-06-26 16:08:38

Arcurus

I, Cabbagiorno Giovanna, have a dream.

sad, yes...

Long life the Batmans in our memory!

hope you have a good dream!

Last edited by Arcurus (2020-06-26 16:09:12)

#12 2020-06-27 16:12:01

Cabbagiorno Giovanna

Arcurus wrote:

I, Cabbagiorno Giovanna, have a dream.

sad, yes...

Long life the Batmans in our memory!

hope you have a good dream!

Long live the Batmans indeed!

Hope you have a good dream too!

#13 2020-06-27 17:22:09

Power

I was your Mom. I helped you find the north village when I was going home to die. Was on my horse and met my beautiful twin daughters almost starving. Luckily I had some pie in my pack. Glad you had a good life.

#14 2020-06-27 20:54:42

Cabbagiorno Giovanna

Power wrote:

I was your Mom. I helped you find the north village when I was going home to die. Was on my horse and met my beautiful twin daughters almost starving. Luckily I had some pie in my pack. Glad you had a good life.

Really? Wow! I remember when you saved us. Sorry for not mentioning you, I didn't know that you saved us. I thought it was just a random person.Thank you for saving us!

Board footer