Ok

Ok

Ok

Ok

#8 2020-06-18 00:39:02

WoodSpoon
Banned

Re: Ok

That should be enough ok's to respond to you guys after I'm gone.

#9 2020-06-18 00:40:25

sigmen4020

We totally believe your “preview” now. Gj.

Last edited by sigmen4020 (2020-06-18 00:41:00)

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#10 2020-06-18 01:13:20

karltown_veteran

not ok

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#11 2020-06-18 01:25:26

Spoonwood

karltown_veteran wrote:

not ok

Here here (that's a way of saying that I agree, if you don't know).

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#12 2020-06-18 01:33:43

Spoonwood

cordy wrote:
Spoonwood wrote:
karltown_veteran wrote:

not ok

Here here (that's a way of saying that I agree, if you don't know).

Hear, hear

not Here, here

*laughs*

Oops.  You're correct.  I'll leave it unedited since you got my mistake.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#13 2020-06-18 09:17:29

Arcurus

WoodSpoon wrote:
WoodSpoon wrote:
WoodSpoon wrote:

Ok

Ok

Ok

OK

#14 2021-11-29 07:14:57

KnifeWood
Banned

Ok

#15 2021-11-29 08:37:11

Forkwood

Spoonwood wrote:

*laughs*

I did get your mistake. Of course, you're an idiot, and I was the one who did the analysis. If you were smart, and knew anything about how fertility and family planning work, you would know that of course one woman having two children is not the same as two women having one child each. That's how nature works. As such, your objection was clearly a serious misunderstanding of how fertility works in this context. Of course, the later has more bearing on how such a question should be asked. Since such a question has already been asked and answered (unsurprisingly, Spoonwood has already answered it), your second objection probably also merits the same response. Spoonwood's original answer had a typo though: he misspelled "max" as "mux".

If the fertility command on a server is on (enable fertility on server or enable on server without using the fertility command is on it), even better. A cloned female Spoonwood going by the handle of Spoonwood. Another female Spoonwood going by the handle of Forkwood. Both Spoonwoods have a certainty of at least one child in a life. There exist at least 2 Spoonwoods in the lineage of a female Father of Subways going by the handle of Newyorker. And so on.

Its also interesting how its also interesting how long ago Spoonwood was, and how short lived Forkwood's life has been so far. In the later life of Spoonwood, Spoonwood posted on a discord server "One child maximum!". But she had a girl anyways, which makes sense because Spoonwood wasn't maximum efficient. So in that sense she was wrong, she overestimated her fertility in that life. I guess her efficiency was inversely proportional to her degree of maximum inefficiency in terms of fertility in that life? Who knows though, I don't play Spoons either, which is why I can't give a more exact estimate of how wrong Spoonwood was in that life when she said "One child maximum!".

Spoonwood got pregnant with her second daughter in her third life though, which was a sign that her fertility calculation in her last life was correct.

#16 2021-11-29 10:19:24

Arcurus

Forkwood wrote:
Spoonwood wrote:

*laughs*

I did get your mistake. Of course, you're an idiot, and I was the one who did the analysis. If you were smart, and knew anything about how fertility and family planning work, you would know that of course one woman having two children is not the same as two women having one child each. That's how nature works. As such, your objection was clearly a serious misunderstanding of how fertility works in this context. Of course, the later has more bearing on how such a question should be asked. Since such a question has already been asked and answered (unsurprisingly, Spoonwood has already answered it), your second objection probably also merits the same response. Spoonwood's original answer had a typo though: he misspelled "max" as "mux".

If the fertility command on a server is on (enable fertility on server or enable on server without using the fertility command is on it), even better. A cloned female Spoonwood going by the handle of Spoonwood. Another female Spoonwood going by the handle of Forkwood. Both Spoonwoods have a certainty of at least one child in a life. There exist at least 2 Spoonwoods in the lineage of a female Father of Subways going by the handle of Newyorker. And so on.

Its also interesting how its also interesting how long ago Spoonwood was, and how short lived Forkwood's life has been so far. In the later life of Spoonwood, Spoonwood posted on a discord server "One child maximum!". But she had a girl anyways, which makes sense because Spoonwood wasn't maximum efficient. So in that sense she was wrong, she overestimated her fertility in that life. I guess her efficiency was inversely proportional to her degree of maximum inefficiency in terms of fertility in that life? Who knows though, I don't play Spoons either, which is why I can't give a more exact estimate of how wrong Spoonwood was in that life when she said "One child maximum!".

Spoonwood got pregnant with her second daughter in her third life though, which was a sign that her fertility calculation in her last life was correct.

Ok, Forkwood seems to work, he even manages to Necro...

#17 2021-11-29 10:42:17

Forkwood

Arcurus wrote:

No. No way on this site does it make sense to call me 'Forkwood' when you have a coffin AND a black mask AND a white mask AND a scarf AND a dress AND THREE HAT OPTIONS AND the potential to craft a fourth set of clothing. Unless you prefer to be called 'Murder' by someone named 'Murder'.

But what do I know? I guess I'll let the real experts handle this one.

#18 2021-11-29 11:08:13

DorkWood
Banned

Forkwood wrote:
Arcurus wrote:

No. No way on this site does it make sense to call me 'Forkwood' when you have a coffin AND a black mask AND a white mask AND a scarf AND a dress AND THREE HAT OPTIONS AND the potential to craft a fourth set of clothing. Unless you prefer to be called 'Murder' by someone named 'Murder'.

According to my analytical skills, Forkwood didn't necro this thread.

But while we have this moment. I'd like talk to you about our Lord and Saviour, Croissant von scrumptious. It's made from the very essence of Jasons stool. We extracted the very last of his productivity.

As an added bonus, We also added the first tears of spoonwood that he shed Upton first laying his eyes on this forum. With his logical analytical intelligence he tempted the Virgin The virgin Arcturus into sucking a butthole.

Last edited by DorkWood (2021-11-29 11:13:13)

#19 2021-11-29 11:09:33

Arcurus

DorkWood wrote:
Forkwood wrote:
Arcurus wrote:

Oh my Spoon, my analytical skills failed...

#20 2021-11-29 11:14:38

DorkWood
Banned

Arcurus wrote:
DorkWood wrote:
Forkwood wrote:

Oh my Spoon, my analytical skills failed...

Indeed, My IQ is more then 0 which makes me the smartest one here. mhmmm yes, get me more grapes.

Board footer