One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-17 13:44:32

Arcurus

Sorry for little bit beeing of topic

Sorry for little bit being of topic, but i think this can be helpful in the current situation with covid:

Studies show that people with vitamin D deficiency have a 70% less risk of contraction respiratory infections if they solve their vitamin D deficiency.
https://youtu.be/pnS4MbRribw?t=1641

As always, take care, and have your own opinion!

I myself take Vitamin D now since some years in form of natural coconut oil drops, since then my health especially with cold got immense better.

Had before the supplementation a near not measurable low vitamin D level.

Actually Vitamin D is more a hormone then a vitamin, which activates / deactives if low many body functions like immune system, so its kind of base requirement to be health. The body can produce it if exposed enough in the sunlight, but since the sun is now seen as "evil"....

Especially computer nerds, old people and people with darker skin have a lot higher risk of having vitamin D deficiency. Sounds logic, since darker skin is meant to protec against UV radiation, which is needed to create vitamin D.

I myself take Vitamin D in combination with vitamin K2, since its needed to transport calcium to where it belongs. Vitamin D helps to increase the calcium intake, so normally no need to supplement calcium.

This is not a recommendation to supplement it or go into the sun, thats just an sharing of my experiences, if you are not sure ask your doctor and share the video with him.

Have fun!

#2 2020-06-17 15:37:14

antking:]#

Re: Sorry for little bit beeing of topic

Don't worry I get all my vitamin D through my computer screen, grinding my gene score in OHOL

"hear how the wind begins to whisper, but now it screams at me" said ashe
"I remember it from a Life I never Lived" said Peaches
"Now Chad don't invest in Asian markets" said Chad's Mom
Herry the man who cheated death

#3 2020-06-17 17:12:37

Arcurus

antking:]# wrote:

Don't worry I get all my vitamin D through my computer screen, grinding my gene score in OHOL

lol, hope you have an old screen with tons of UVB radiation smile

#4 2020-06-17 17:21:31

FishRfriendsnotfood
Banned

The kidneys are responsible for converting vitamin D to it's activated form.  Definitely need it for the bones etc.
Not a problem sharing your experiences, but
just be careful of sharing and taking information that really should be discussed with your primary.

I'm fish, deal with it or don't, idgaf

#5 2020-06-18 18:01:23

Legs

You can sit at your desk all day, just put the desk in front of a window.

:smirk:

Loco Motion

Board footer