One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-31 14:39:45

schmloo

Thank you so much for curse forgiveness.

Just an appreciation post. Now I can actually defend myself against people who rally a town to mass curse me because I stepped on their kid’s toe. Can’t explain yourself to a mob lead by a “bad” leader chasing you down without you getting a chance to defend yourself, let alone challenge the leader 1v1 in any way, but you can pick up the pieces and clean up mob curses afterwards.

Insert OHOL-related signature here

#2 2020-05-31 15:31:46

Arcurus

Re: Thank you so much for curse forgiveness.

schmloo wrote:

Just an appreciation post. Now I can actually defend myself against people who rally a town to mass curse me because I stepped on their kid’s toe. Can’t explain yourself to a mob lead by a “bad” leader chasing you down without you getting a chance to defend yourself, let alone challenge the leader 1v1 in any way, but you can pick up the pieces and clean up mob curses afterwards.

how?

#3 2020-05-31 15:46:22

miskas

yeap Forgiveness is very nice just used it twice today.
I Just forgave a person who I saw he was helping the town.  Was that you?

Killing a griefer kills him for 10 minutes, Cursing him kills him for 90 Days.

4 curses kill him for all of us,  Mass Cursing bring us Peace! Please Curse!
Food value stats

#4 2020-05-31 16:41:36

Arcurus

miskas wrote:

yea finally forgiveness in OHOL, maybe one day Jason will forgive us also for all our github reports and forum complaints... one day....

Last edited by Arcurus (2020-05-31 16:41:54)

#5 2020-05-31 17:03:25

schmloo

Arcurus wrote:

Say “I forgive (x)”, with x being “you” or the person’s name

#6 2020-05-31 17:28:24

schmloo

miskas wrote:

If it was in the black family and it was Michelle targeting me, then yes. I think people were hesitant to forgive but at the end of the day, I just wanted to compost and make yum foods, not be chased put of town for like 40 minutes over something extremely trivial.

#7 2020-05-31 17:34:40

Arcurus

schmloo wrote:
miskas wrote:

If it was in the black family and it was Michelle targeting me, then yes. I think people were hesitant to forgive but at the end of the day, I just wanted to compost and make yum foods, not be chased put of town for like 40 minutes over something extremely trivial.

what did you do?

Yea i meant practically how they forgave you, since i thought the mob killed you, since this is what a mob normally does.... but of course if they did not kill you....

Yea people currently get really easy angry.

Last edited by Arcurus (2020-05-31 17:35:28)

#8 2020-05-31 17:55:44

schmloo

Arcurus wrote:

what did you do?

Yea i meant practically how they forgave you, since i thought the mob killed you, since this is what a mob normally does.... but of course if they did not kill you....

Yea people currently get really easy angry.

Oh sorry, quite literally just being able to explain yourself without a) being killed on sight and b) being silenced by [gasp]. Can’t type if you’re running away.

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to mention that I’d never actually let myself be in range of a posse of more than 2 people. The fault there was largely on their part. There was about 3 or 4 of them consistently but dotted around, maybe more coming and going, but it was a matter of waiting for the ringleader to die so I could get close enough to ask for them to hear me out, without dying to a fast posse. If you can get one trustworthy person to vouch for you, and the rest aren’t just doing it with the want to just kill someone (who can’t be reasoned with), then you can live to tell the tale and get most of your curses removed.

Last edited by schmloo (2020-05-31 18:08:26)

Board footer