One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-24 16:17:07

QuirkySmirkyIan

It's Strip or Nothing. New OHOL Card Game

In a life today I found someone playing strip card game but it was very simplistic so I decided to make a complex card game for stripping. This is a guide for how to play.

Setup: Deck of cards, Dices preferably two dices per player but you can share but could cause problems and that is all the setup.

How to play: First you each roll a number on the dice from 1 to 12 each number responds to the cards 1=2 12=king for example. Then you will pick up a card and see what you get. If player A rolls a 5 and gets a 5 card of any color you will have to strip all of your clothing and you are out. If player B rolls a 5 and gets a 6 card of any color they will only have to strip 2 ARTICLES OF CLOTHING and depending on how many articles of clothing you have you MAY STILL BE IN GAME. You will also have to strip two if you roll a 5 and get a 4. You strip all if it lands on the number and strip two if it is an adjacent number. EACH SHOE IS CONSIDERED 1 ARTICLE OF CLOTHING. Now for a rare occurrence in the game, if someone gets an ace they can choose ANYONE EVEN THEMSELVES to strip all of their clothing and be out of the game. The last person to have clothing still on them wins and you can put your clothing back on ONCE THE GAME IS OVER.

I hope this is a fun game you can play in an post diesel town to solve boredom. Yes I did knockoff the game name from Nerf the kids guns. *EDIT there is no limit to how many players you can have also it is advisable to stockpile food near the game area.

Last edited by QuirkySmirkyIan (2020-05-24 16:17:55)

Open gate now. Need truck to be more efficient!

Board footer