One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-22 00:58:57

Toxic
Banned

The mods are banning people for talking in the-street?

Doesn't this defeat the whole purpose of the street? Jason I read your warning and it says come here at your own discretion there will be personal attacks and other stuff blah blah. Then why do the no brain cell mods ban there?

#2 2020-04-22 01:01:42

sigmen4020

Re: The mods are banning people for talking in the-street?

1. Call people pedos
2. Act surprised when banned

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#3 2020-04-22 01:02:12

Toxic
Banned

sigmen4020 wrote:

1. Call people pedos
2. Act surprised when banned

Its called the-street for a reason.

#4 2020-04-22 01:04:48

fug

>call people pedos in general
>complains when rebanned.

Hmm, I wonder what the issue is.

Worlds oldest SID baby.

#5 2020-04-22 01:13:51

sigmen4020

Toxic wrote:

Its called the-street for a reason.

fug wrote:

lul

Last edited by sigmen4020 (2020-04-22 01:16:17)

#6 2020-04-22 01:19:06

Toxic
Banned

fug wrote:

>complains when rebanned.

Hmm, I wonder what the issue is.

He warned us and we went from general to the-street as simple as that. Then whats the problem.

hmmm i wonder

#7 2020-04-22 01:51:36

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

A warning doesn't mean you won't still get banned for it later. Silly smol brain

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

#8 2020-04-22 02:07:11

Toxic
Banned

DiscardedSlinky wrote:

A warning doesn't mean you won't still get banned for it later. Silly smol brain

Do you not understand the meaning of a warning?

#9 2020-04-22 02:36:24

MrGold

Well you never stop non stop bs from you you got what was coming to you like all your alts bozos

Im Mr.Gold I /hmph

#10 2020-04-22 03:10:08

Thaulos

I wasn't the one that banned you but honestly +1 for perma ban.

Your contributions to the community are nothing but general trolling, argument baiting and straight up harassment and insults towards other members of the community.

I'm still fuming from the consistent harassment you and your goons gave Twisted a year ago or so.

You already had your warning before you were banned last time.

IMO Jason should have never unbanned you and I do hope you and your alt accounts stay banned and away from the rest of the community forever.

Last edited by Thaulos (2020-04-22 03:11:18)

#11 2020-04-22 03:37:56

Toxic
Banned

Thaulos wrote:

I wasn't the one that banned you but honestly +1 for perma ban.

Your contributions to the community are nothing but general trolling, argument baiting and straight up harassment and insults towards other members of the community.

I'm still fuming from the consistent harassment you and your goons gave Twisted a year ago or so.

You already had your warning before you were banned last time.

IMO Jason should have never unbanned you and I do hope you and your alt accounts stay banned and away from the rest of the community forever.

Awww the cats getting angry, mate we never give anyone hate unless they hate first. I was just doing my thing we had an apoc down we were trying to trigger then Mr.Gold and whoever that other person was destroyed it. Im not pissed about the fact that they destroyed it cause they have full rights to do that, but then they pinged me and made fun of the fact that I am bad at the game and that I can't do anything. They are the useless ones here they just go around and munch on berries and don't actually try projects like us.

Plus haha we have multiple accounts on discord and your not getting rid of them anytime soon.

Im here complaining about the freedom of the street. The warning that is given on the street clearly states that it's a free for all and mods will not enforce the street. Then what was the reason for a ban in the street. It doesn't affect me in the slightest since I already have many accounts in the discord, im just trying to clalrify is the street really a FFA?

#12 2020-04-22 03:47:31

Toxic
Banned

Its also really annoying that it took us 24 hrs to setup an apoc with defenses locked doors and everything but it takes about 20 mins to destroy it. Jason is there really a point in having an apoc even a feautre? We tried an apoc twice now and it doesn't work at all. Anyone can destroy it as locks are useless with the nerf.

#13 2020-04-22 03:49:56

karltown_veteran

Toxic wrote:

Plus haha we have multiple accounts on discord and your not getting rid of them anytime soon.

Please. For the love of god. Learn the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE. From what I've gathered *you're* an adult, but *your* grammar and spelling are appalling. This is how society breaks down.

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#14 2020-04-22 03:53:33

MrGold

Toxic wrote:

Its also really annoying that it took us 24 hrs to setup an apoc with defenses locked doors and everything but it takes about 20 mins to destroy it. Jason is there really a point in having an apoc even a feautre? We tried an apoc twice now and it doesn't work at all. Anyone can destroy it as locks are useless with the nerf.

Yeah does not trigger you?

Your funny as hell ngl you started all of this yourself you did this to yourself!! When will you learn :3 the clown is angry dance for us I only pinged you to show how bad your defenses were good thing me and yikes broke it feels great then you come in saying awwww man your a 40 year old ass pedo very mature of you Mr.Bozo

Im Mr.Gold I /hmph

#15 2020-04-22 03:57:11

Toxic
Banned

MrGold wrote:
Toxic wrote:

Yeah does not trigger you?

Your funny as hell ngl you started all of this yourself you did this to yourself!! When will you learn :3 the clown is angry dance for us I only pinged you to show how bad your defenses were good thing me and yikes broke it feels great then you come in saying awwww man your a 40 year old ass pedo very mature of you Mr.Bozo

The defences were the best possible in OHOL. There is nothing more that can be done to protect the endtower other then maybe luring bears and dangerous animals, that however is still easily destructible.

#16 2020-04-22 04:01:23

MrGold

Toxic wrote:

The defences were the best possible in OHOL. There is nothing more that can be done to protect the endtower other then maybe luring bears and dangerous animals, that however is still easily destructible.

So sad. I spit on you :3

Im Mr.Gold I /hmph

#17 2020-04-22 04:13:32

Toxic
Banned

MrGold wrote:
Toxic wrote:

This is why, don't expect us to be nice if your gonna be a clown.

Last edited by Toxic (2020-04-22 04:13:53)

#18 2020-04-22 04:24:18

MrGold

Toxic wrote:
MrGold wrote:
Toxic wrote:

This is why, don't expect us to be nice if your gonna be a clown.

Dance for us

Im Mr.Gold I /hmph

#19 2020-04-22 06:34:43

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

Toxic wrote:

Wow something that took you a long time got destroyed really fast? Hmmm..it's not like that's EXACTLY what you do to towns every single day. You destroy tons of people's hard work for no reason. It actually makes me crack the fuck up how mad you are that you got griefed and you got so mad about it you ended up getting banned.

Griefers can never take what they put out. Bad players all around. Shit people all around. Here's a screenshot for reference of what was said for you Jason. Yikes and Mr Gold tore down his tower and this is how he responds.

saltybois

Last edited by DiscardedSlinky (2020-04-22 06:41:27)

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

#20 2020-04-22 09:10:39

Toxic
Banned

DiscardedSlinky wrote:
Toxic wrote:

Wow something that took you a long time got destroyed really fast? Hmmm..it's not like that's EXACTLY what you do to towns every single day. You destroy tons of people's hard work for no reason. It actually makes me crack the fuck up how mad you are that you got griefed and you got so mad about it you ended up getting banned.

Griefers can never take what they put out. Bad players all around. Shit people all around. Here's a screenshot for reference of what was said for you Jason. Yikes and Mr Gold tore down his tower and this is how he responds.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … image1.png

T-Mobile wth is that internet provider, it has like a 1 tower range lmao.

#21 2020-04-22 09:14:29

sigmen4020

Hypocrisy at its finest. Griefer be thy name.

#22 2020-04-22 13:55:35

Dantox

Toxic wrote:

T-Mobile wth is that internet provider, it has like a 1 tower range lmao.

Not the thing you were supposed to be focusing about, but keep trying, buddy.

make bread, no war

#23 2020-04-22 14:57:46

Don Holm

Just don't call people pedos, and apologize, easy solution. And stop this pathetic attention seeking threads please.

#24 2020-04-23 12:20:28

Toxic
Banned

I request an answer to a simple question. If someone is impertinent to you won’t you be impertinent back?

#25 2020-04-23 12:43:01

DestinyCall

Nah, I tend to be more passive-aggressive.    Sometimes even snarky.   

Can't think of a single time that I've called someone a pedo who was not in actual fact a child molester.

Board footer