One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-16 20:05:07

Crumpaloo

Spawning at the same village 24 times in a row?!

Died due to starvation but before 30 so i wasn't lineage  banned, ended up being born in a different village so i did the /die command, only to be born in the same village again. So i kept doing /die to try to find a different village. Ended up using all 24 of my lives spawning and dying in the same village over and over again, by the end there was a big baby bone pile in the center of their town where i had spawned so much. On top of that they already had like six other babies born so theres no reason i should of been getting born to a village like that in the first place. Is this some kinda bug?

1,280 pips just by Making Pork Tacos, Possible 2,500 pips just by hunting turkeys, and yet, somehow, yall still eating berries, bruh.

#2 2020-04-16 20:09:36

Coconut Fruit

Re: Spawning at the same village 24 times in a row?!

Maybe you were cursed by some people playing in other towns, so you couldn't be born near them.

Making own private server (Very easy! You can play on it even if you haven't bought the game)
Zoom mod
Mini guide for beginners
website with all recipies

#3 2020-04-16 20:15:31

fug

Also could have infertile females in the other lineages. I remember at one point two Eves coming to a nearby tan village making it impossible to spawn as black/ginger leaving only the tan and whites to be viable spawn points.

Worlds oldest SID baby.

#4 2020-04-16 21:07:42

Crumpaloo

Coconut Fruit wrote:

Maybe you were cursed by some people playing in other towns, so you couldn't be born near them.

That is quite possible, but even so there were already just as many babies as adults, you would think someone would get a eve spawn to balance that sort of thing out, especially where food is more scarce.

1,280 pips just by Making Pork Tacos, Possible 2,500 pips just by hunting turkeys, and yet, somehow, yall still eating berries, bruh.

Board footer