One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-15 13:12:57

miskas

Just got a weird Eve run.

I didn't start with an eve camp I took my child and looked for a nearby camp.
I abandoned some bbs on the road but found a wealthy abandoned deep well village. 
My two daughters were fully clothed now and had a ton of food.
We were still nomads and could give birth to bbs.
I told them that I will use the rubber horse cart of the village to start 2 new veins for us and a homeland.
I also told them to stay safe in the village until reach back home.

Time passed, I looked North, East, West and finally South. There I found 2 iron veins like 100 tiles away from the village. I marked our Homeland and brought back iron.
When I returned with Iron. to announce them the news none of my 5 family members were in the village -_- 1 minute later one daughter also died "facepalm"
I used my Orders to tell them the news but I am not sure if it even matters what I am saying to them.

What would you do if you were my Daughters?
Do you guys prefer the Eve life so much that you rather die for it?

Last edited by miskas (2020-04-15 13:16:00)

Killing a griefer kills him for 10 minutes, Cursing him kills him for 90 Days.

4 curses kill him for all of us,  Mass Cursing bring us Peace! Please Curse!
Food value stats

#2 2020-04-15 13:38:27

Coconut Fruit

Re: Just got a weird Eve run.

miskas wrote:

I used my Orders to tell them the news but I am not sure if it even matters what I am saying to them.

They probably didn't receive them.

Your immediate followers will pick up the message whenever they get within 10 tiles of you, and their followers will get them message when they are in close proximity, and so on, until everyone in your tree has the message.  As an example, you might be away at an outpost and then return to town.  When you return, you will be automatically told the leader's most recent standing order.  When you get an order message, it's accompanied by an explanation of which leader issued that order.

Making own private server (Very easy! You can play on it even if you haven't bought the game)
Zoom mod
Mini guide for beginners
website with all recipies

Board footer