One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-14 01:44:49

x_Raiema_x

The God is Angry

Maybe we pissed off Jason and thats why he's nerfing everything? Just for a moment put yourself in his shoes, you spend hours each week working on a game and no matter what you do, the community seems to be upset about it. I'd be pretty upset. Maybe he's trying to make the game so difficult to the point that only the hardcore players remain, leaving only the best. he WANTS us to be uncomfortable with these changes.

We have invoked his wrath, but maybe if we start playing by his rules, he will end the famine. Start trading, start stabbing eachother. he WANTS blood. he wants us to fight amongst ourselves for precious resources, he wants war, and he will continue to push us until his thirst is quenched. Maybe his next update will involve cannibalism to feed our people, when faced with starvation it may be what we turn to.

I say eyyyyyyy constantly <3

#2 2020-04-14 03:42:16

testo

Re: The God is Angry

I don´t know if it is true or not, but about a week ago while playing in Thinn town (the ginger town that lasted forever) I saw the engine and the pump valve both in property fences separatedly. I asked why was it that they were there (I was more surprised about them being separated tbh, it didn´t make any sense). What I got from two separated players ingame was that Jason Rohrer himself had made those property fences as character ingame and had forced the players to keep the engine and valve locked for protection. I would love if someone could confirm if this was true or false.

- I believe the term "Berrymuncher" is derogatory and therefore I shall use the term "Berrier" instead.

- Jack Ass

#3 2020-04-14 03:59:45

x_Raiema_x

testo wrote:

I don´t know if it is true or not, but about a week ago while playing in Thinn town (the ginger town that lasted forever) I saw the engine and the pump valve both in property fences separatedly. I asked why was it that they were there (I was more surprised about them being separated tbh, it didn´t make any sense). What I got from two separated players ingame was that Jason Rohrer himself had made those property fences as character ingame and had forced the players to keep the engine and valve locked for protection. I would love if someone could confirm if this was true or false.

it SOUNDS like something he would do honestly. he keeps pushing us to take ownership of our property and he seems to be getting frustrated with the way we just simply share everything.

I say eyyyyyyy constantly <3

#4 2020-04-14 05:56:32

DestinyCall

When God isn't happy, mortals suffer.   Such is the way of the world.   

Good thing he hasn't added oceans yet, or we would be looking at a great flood right now, with the chosen few building an arc before the update hits.

#5 2020-04-14 07:43:27

Gogo
Banned

My monitor stopped working, I have only slow laptop or phone for games, while everyone else has suffered in OHOL I spent pleasant morning with You are Hope on japanese server. smile

#6 2020-04-14 14:15:10

karltown_veteran

Gogo wrote:

My monitor stopped working, I have only slow laptop or phone for games, while everyone else has suffered in OHOL I spent pleasant morning with You are Hope on japanese server. smile

Noooooo, traitor!! Now we've really angered Jason!

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#7 2020-04-14 14:27:31

Ilka

Authentic conversation with a new player (first game) a few weeks ago:
"- Where to get water?
- Out of nowhere, Jason took our water.
- Who's Jason?
- He is the creator of this world
- Does he hate us?
-............................ This is a bad god lol."

Board footer