One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-09 02:33:47

MistressZues

you all killed your chance to be saved!

I was Didi a ginger I was just killed by a group of ten people. why you might ask? I first warned them over radio translations that my aunt was going town to town stealing things from people calling babys fat an ugly basic troll wanna be griefer shit.

I then went south of their town an started up the abandoned but still very new oil drill again an got tanks of kero but needed a horse to take it to them so I went to their town an found my aunt there trolling so I said over radio translations "careful of her my aunt, she is evil. she stole that stuff from the blacks she will steal from you to." So what is there response, they all ten stab an shoot me with a bow an arrow...... I say "wtf did I do I'm bringing you kero its south plz heal me she is evil not me"

... I was reborn an got to hear them talking about the stuff my aunt was doing after I died over radio waves. I hit slash die I wasn't about to go get them kero anymore. GL I was one of two ginger girls besides my evil aunt. I hope my Cousin lives an has babys our town was dying out when I went to save your asses.

Last edited by MistressZues (2020-04-09 02:34:19)

Check this out upvote if you agree!!! https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLifeSuggest … heck_this/

#2 2020-04-09 03:25:26

Legs

Re: you all killed your chance to be saved!

Welcome to ohol, where the hero gets killed by berrymunchers then cursed for saving their town.

Loco Motion

#3 2020-04-09 05:01:34

Gogo
Banned

You called them blacks? You racist!! KILL!

#4 2020-04-09 06:01:59

Elsayal

Legs wrote:

Welcome to ohol, where the hero gets killed by berrymunchers then cursed for saving their town.

Tragedy is a good feeling from time to time.

"I go"
"find"
"iron"

Board footer