One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-08 15:22:42

MistressZues

First time in Donkey town yesterday

Seeing as all the old fams except gingers died out the gingers were now really far away. So I found a dead city in decent condition that hadnt been griefed just east of the white pennys an south of the brown koch. I made maps to all the fams including the black davirros. Then when I died of old age I tried to be reborn as a Ginger. I hit /die five times an just kept being brown white an black.

My logic was maybe the three griefers I have cursed are in ginger town, so I stayed white and travelded far as to get to ginger town. When I got there I didnt see anyone I had cursed( ive only been cursed once by someone I cursed while alive) So i stated I must be reborn ginger and died in the middle of town. I was reborn in the white village again. I /die over an over an over  being born to the same three or four moms repeatedly!!!

Apparently the moms were cursing me after I died because after one /die I was an eve in donkey town. So I did the only logical thing I screwed up the server by living to age sixty an traveling all the way to the normal world. whoever goes to donkey town frequently has a little private town all to themselves where they built bell towers an shit an made a literal road out of their own bones.

in donkey town you spawn 20,000k away from everyone by the time I was sixty I made it to only 13,000k away an I think it messed up the ppl who cursed me. I believe they spawned in donkey town when they died an tried to respawn because I was to close to civilization they had to spawn elsewhere?

I believe this is the case because when I died again at the age of sixty inbetween donkey town and civilization. I wasn't reborn to donkey town again I was born a GINGER!!! YAY!!! However someone rang the three bells in donkey town lol.

Anyone curse the super sids baby end up in donkey town?? let me know Im curious if by me travelling closer to towns did I mess up non cursed ppls spawn locations

Check this out upvote if you agree!!! https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLifeSuggest … heck_this/

#2 2020-04-08 16:06:16

FishRfriendsnotfood
Banned

Re: First time in Donkey town yesterday

I don't personally curse sids babies but I can see why that would annoy people. I also know that people like to curse those they deem to be 'bad moms' so perhaps they were avoiding a situation that could garner them curses.  You put an AFK kid out to the wild, some other asshat brings it back and is all like....Bad mom! meanwhile they are feeding someone on hospice.  I'd rather take the meme point hit.
Being a serial SID baby also fatigues the mother, thinking each of her babies are going SID she might walk away from a baby that is staying not realizing it's not yet another sids baby.

I'm fish, deal with it or don't, idgaf

#3 2020-04-08 17:44:14

MistressZues

Re: First time in Donkey town yesterday

lol k thx cordy. Im still curious as to who is ringing the bell 20k away

Check this out upvote if you agree!!! https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLifeSuggest … heck_this/

Board footer