One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-03-27 11:41:33

Morti

Gold

Looking for those two gold got me thinking, about a lot of gold nodes I'd seen closer to where the families are currently at.
I thought about the biomes I'd seen, while looking for flat rocks for the road, and remembered a particularly large one, just 100 meters northeast of the castle town on the road, I think I even saved a few of the gold coordinates, in previous screenshots, but, I figured I'd map them all out again.

e1OVxns.jpg

I think I passed by more than 10 of them, but I got the coordinates for enough for 8 bells and didn't have to melt down a crown from a past life, sorry Dobbies, but even Siddhartha was in line to be a king, before he left home and became an ascetic.

So I made 4 bells.

SF5E1XS.jpg

And put them up in the Castle Town.

Maybe you heard them ring for the first time?

Another good life, worth living. May the bells help to guide you, around the world. I'll be back to work on the road, soon. Got to figure out a plan, for how to keep the food of the world alive as well. I'm thinking of keeping a pouch handy, filling it in ponds and refreshing any of the wild bushes I come upon that could use a drink. Then refilling and keeping the water handy as I go. I hope some of you are willing to do the same. It's going to be rough out there, but we'll make it work.

Board footer