One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-03-27 22:12:10

sigmen4020

Re: Still a problem

Does this thread hold any value anymore? The thread has obviously devolved into pointless bickering that has nothing to do with the game...

Last edited by sigmen4020 (2020-03-27 22:15:37)

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#27 2020-03-27 22:21:21

FishRfriendsnotfood
Banned

Lovebud wrote:
FishRfriendsnotfood wrote:
Lovebud wrote:

Also slinkey and the others didnt really dm me and told me commit suicide when i was feeling suicidal you were begging.me.to kill myself before even knowing ur twisted

I don't argue with people that have no conscience. just giving you an fyi that you shouldn't be surprised that people hate you, when you behave this way.  I'm not surprised spoonwood hates me....I can't stand him either, in fact he has a 40 post complaint about me on github.  I'm not going to claim that I didn't say that to you because I probably did, but I have proof of the things you've sent me and I don't think you can say the same.  But yet you don't take responsibility for your behavior.  you're not a saint.  just take ownership of the fact you are an awful person.

I did admit what i did i was rude to slinkey but you are a terrible disgusting person who claims people are sadists but ur the saddest person ive ever seen begging someone to kill themselves i remember the sec i went on discord before people knowing me you called me a whore and i was telling people i tried commitng suicide you said why didnt you go through with it lol and you call me terrible ? And to make urself feel better u said i have no kid just cuz u didnt wanna imagine telling a single mom to commit suicide makes you seem more shitty doesn't it? Well you are a shitty terrible person everyone else is better then you idc if everyone else hates me as long as i can put my head in bed knowing the worse thing i did was just grief ur disgusting to even defend urself

I actually have never wasted that much time on you, nor would I call anyone a whore....everybody here knows I'm not of such a low intelligence to call someone something so banal as a whore.  I also don't care if you have a kid.  in fact I really don't care what you say period, I just think it's funny you still claim to be the victim when you actively hunt people down via their DMs (I have your attempts at insulting me saved in my emails dear).  I'm not sure why you keep belly aching over trying to kill yourself when you were saying lolz the whole time you 'claim' to be depressed.  but by all means continue the uneducated responses.

also I'm not in DT dear....ewwww as you would say.

Last edited by FishRfriendsnotfood (2020-03-27 22:23:46)

I'm fish, deal with it or don't, idgaf

#28 2020-03-27 22:27:42

Lovebud
Banned

sigmen4020 wrote:

Does this thread hold any value anymore? The thread has obviously devolved into pointless bickering that has nothing to do with the game...

Ur right its the mods fault as i said they didnt want to stop it i wanted this thread to be helpful for some technical issues so i will only respond to comments that have to do with that also to rap things up i just want to say that i was rude to some people like slinkey and i think i did say it before but ill say it again im sorry i didnt mean to it did start of as a misunderstanding lifes to short to be mad at someone nothing is worth it as i said i do like to sleep with clean conscious i dont really mean anything i said im sure ur actually very beautiful

And fish go to hell i dont feel bad for you ur disgusting your sick ur in donkey town twice now hmmm i wonder why maybe cuz people dont like u in the game !!! Cuz ur annoying and twisted

You got cursed four times in ur last village "dear" even if ur not in donkey town it means ur really not wanted around

Last edited by Lovebud (2020-03-27 22:28:39)

#29 2020-03-27 22:32:28

FishRfriendsnotfood
Banned

Lovebud wrote:
sigmen4020 wrote:

Ur right its the mods fault as i said they didnt want to stop it i wanted this thread to be helpful for some technical issues so i will only respond to comments that have to do with that also to rap things up i just want to say that i was rude to some people like slinkey and i think i did say it before but ill say it again im sorry i didnt mean to it did start of as a misunderstanding lifes to short to be mad at someone nothing is worth it as i said i do like to sleep with clean conscious i dont really mean anything i said im sure ur actually very beautiful

And fish go to hell i dont feel bad for you ur disgusting your sick ur in donkey town twice now hmmm i wonder why maybe cuz people dont like u in the game !!! Cuz ur annoying and twisted

You got cursed four times in ur last village "dear" even if ur not in donkey town it means ur really not wanted around

so why are you so worried about me if I'm so disgusting and sick? ewwwww omg it's the old lady....that's the closest you can come to an insult.  I also don't care if people like or don't, I dont need attention or validation like you do.  I also don't need anyone to feel bad for me, I'm grown and can fully function.  I'd like to take this moment and say....I love you.  keep being you.  never change.

#30 2020-03-27 22:35:35

Lovebud
Banned

Lovebud wrote:
sigmen4020 wrote:

so why are you so worried about me if I'm so disgusting and sick? ewwwww omg it's the old lady....that's the closest you can come to an insult.  I also don't care if people like or don't, I dont need attention or validation like you do.  I also don't need anyone to feel bad for me, I'm grown and can fully function.  I'd like to take this moment and say....I love you.  keep being you.  never change.

Lol funny coming from a person who pressures a depressed person to commit suicide but you must not know my heart its not ur fault tbh you find this funny someone commiting sucide i hope you get the help you need someday... maybe you'll be a better person

Last edited by Lovebud (2020-03-27 22:38:00)

#31 2020-03-27 22:37:30

FishRfriendsnotfood
Banned

Lovebud wrote:
Lovebud wrote:

Lol funny coming from a person who pressures a depressed person to commit suicide

no pressure for a sociopath saying 'I'll kill myself lol how about that guys lolz I'll just slit my wrists hahah'

#32 2020-03-27 22:39:27

Lovebud
Banned

Lovebud wrote:

Lol funny coming from a person who pressures a depressed person to commit suicide

no pressure for a sociopath saying 'I'll kill myself lol how about that guys lolz I'll just slit my wrists hahah'

Thats not what i said lmfao i said im sick of life i cant handle living i dont have any money left i have a kid to raise etc etc u told me to go through with it i know you find it funny but ur sick i hope you get the help u need someday

#33 2020-03-27 22:42:08

FishRfriendsnotfood
Banned

Lovebud wrote:
Lovebud wrote:

Thats not what i said lmfao i said im sick of life i cant handle living i dont have any money left i have a kid to raise etc etc u told me to go through with it i know you find it funny but ur sick i hope you get the help u need someday

see you hope I get help.....that's nice.

#34 2020-03-27 22:45:21

jord1990

This thread is now closed, Please be friendly and welcoming to each other people.

Board footer