One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-15 22:53:28

fug

Meme score really need adjusting (again.)

Newest systems most annoying flaw is it doesn't take into account the players average age when applying a penalty properly.

Just got dinged 0.8 which is nearly three hours of me alone hitting 60.

"Baby mains" are punished much less than a normal player see the below post of the guy.

Ywce9Mi.png

Punished -.4, deals .8+ worth a punishment for killing themselves on people by running or not being picked up.

IN NO WORLD SHOULD YOU BE REPEATEDLY FAILING TO 1 UNLESS ITS A FRESH SERVER WHERE PEOPLE AREN'T RAISING CHILDREN.

This is the opposite problem of issues where people could boost others scores via keeping their own scores low and giving out huge boosts when they started to actually live to a ripe age. This person is able to instead give out huge penalties while not effective themselves at all due to 0-29 giving out the same tool slots.

I'm about to be at the point of suiciding whenever I get male because of these huge drops.

Worlds oldest SID baby.

#2 2020-02-16 01:56:53

ninjanick

Re: Meme score really need adjusting (again.)

Congratulations, you took a picture of someone using /die 10 times in a row...which didn't penalize anyone else at all.

I'm "Lowest Meme Score" on the discord server.

#3 2020-02-16 02:38:11

DestinyCall

What is a "baby main"?

#4 2020-02-16 04:39:55

fug

ninjanick wrote:

Congratulations, you took a picture of someone using /die 10 times in a row...which didn't penalize anyone else at all.

That person isn't using die is the problem. I got -.8 from them specifically on my meme score which is why I'm complaining in the first place.

DestinyCall wrote:

What is a "baby main"?

It's a jab at people who basically constantly kill themselves without using /die. People who are failing to reach any sort of real age what so ever and are constantly 1 or less.

Worlds oldest SID baby.

#5 2020-02-16 04:51:58

fug

ninjanick wrote:

http://onehouronelife.com/fitnessServer … il&id=1797 - This is my genetic score you want to go directly to Iancarlo Xenakis then go down to the nameless baby right under that life. Click the link which leads you to the player I was complaining about in the OP.

http://onehouronelife.com/fitnessServer … l&id=18543

I have no idea why the ages don't line up correctly between the two leaderboard posts but you can directly see where they're draining points. So no, they're not just siding like you think.

Worlds oldest SID baby.

#6 2020-02-16 06:31:41

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

Can we also stop being punished for being abandoned at birth? It's not my fault my mom is zooming on a horse.

Didn't you add the not being able to move for 5 seconds to stop babies from zooming away at birth? So this is something that can't be abused. Please stop tanking my score for this nonsense.

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

Board footer