One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-04 16:41:37

Math3vv

One City One Story

During my time on server 3 i have been able to return to one perticulair town every time, "The Center".
As the name suggest its the city that is in the center of the map. using the "Powershell script" from : https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=745.
It is located at around x 0 y 0, therfor the name.

The people of the center are nice people, ther are lots of them (usualy around 8~10).
And what i find remarkable is how devoted the people are. After 2 raids where almost everyone got killed, people came back.
Even if they weren't born ther the somhow found the city again. They are devoted, not to ther fammily, but ther city!
I think this is the most improtant step toards a civilazation, people who will return at all cost to the city.
To work, build, farm, hunt, even trade!
To all the people who read this and know of, or have been to this place. i beleave that you are a small part of a chain that can truely leed us to the future.
that can lead us to a super city that is the center, where everyone will coöperate for the greater good. so everyone can go worry free and explore new parts of the game.
thank you kind people!

Regards the player in blue smile

Board footer