One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-30 11:32:36

sigmen4020

Predictable model distribution - gingers and blacks

As you all may know gingers and blacks only possess two female models whereas whites and browns possess three female models. There is also a thing in place where one model can never give birth to the same model. This means that model distribution in gingers and blacks are easily predictable since there are only two models. You are one female model, and therefore you will only give birth to the other available model. This also means that if you are ginger or black your granddaughters will always have the exact same model as you.

Let's take two examples, The current Pie and Boots/Eva family:

Pies: this is the Eve (Let's call her model Model 1):

8304YCA.png

And these are her girl kids (Let's call their model Model 2):

k3p7c7b.png

As can be seen here each and every one of the Eve's girl kids possess the model she does not.

Same thing with the Boots/Eva family  (Let's call her model Model 3):

QLsUhf2.png

Her girl kids  (Let's call their model Model 4):

nW5BlQb.png

In terms of the Pie family this will always be the case:

In every odd generation, every female will have Model 1, and in every even generation every female will have Model 2.

Same is the case with the Boots/Eva family with Model 3 and 4.

My suggestion is that until another female model for gingers and blacks are produced, make it possible for blacks and gingers to birth females with their own model. Because in my opinion how model distribution currently works with gingers and blacks is too predictable.

Last edited by sigmen4020 (2020-01-30 11:33:42)

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#2 2020-01-30 16:03:28

DestinyCall

Re: Predictable model distribution - gingers and blacks

Why prevent same model on any race?     This feels like a setting that was left over from back when you could have a child of almost any color.    Now that we have single race families, I don't see the point of this restriction.

#3 2020-01-30 16:05:32

sigmen4020

DestinyCall wrote:

Why prevent same model on any race?     This feels like a setting that was left over from back when you could have a child of almost any color.    Now that we have single race families, I don't see the point of this restriction.

Actually you’re right, do it the same way for whites and browns too. Didn’t realize that this was a remnant from older times where you had a chance to give birth to any race.

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#4 2020-01-31 06:23:35

Lum

Good catch. Maybe the odds can be adjusted to be 66% different model, 33% same model as yourself? Just to still enforce some amount of visual change between each generation.

ign: summerstorm, they/them

Board footer