One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-03 12:20:12

tshullie

the Urie family (to Elisabeth Urie)

Hi, it's Eve, your mother.

I was in the middle of creating a small farm. I found a nice little spot surrounded by lots of seeds, berry bushes and rabbit holes - it was perfect. Then you came. You were my first born, and I actually wanted to let you die since I couldn't offer you much. Yet.
However, I decided to keep you, in hope you would be able to help our little family grow.

I nursed you into childhood, gave you clothes I have found and told you to stay by the farm so I wouldn't lose you. I planted seeds and, in order to let them grow, had to find supplies to get water. When I came back with my basket filled with adobe, however, you were gone. I was certain you would have died and simply moved on.

During your absence, you had two more siblings. One of them died as a baby, and the other one disappeared into the woods forever. I was getting older, unsure if I would ever get a child again to make our family live on.

I took my basket and, unknowingly, went on my very last journey to get supplies for fire.
Then...I ran into a snake and, well, I died. (I was so pissed lol, that was the best I ever did as an Eve)

Anyways, around ten minutes later I decided to play another round. Then something unbelieveable happened.
I spawned into a small village and when I looked at the name of my mother, I gasped. It was you - Elisabeth Urie. I was shook, as this has never happened to me before.

Then you gave me a name. Julia. At this point I was freaking out internally 'cause that's my actual name. Oh, what a funny, yet kinda scary??, coincidence.

But yeah, I'm glad you survived and found yourself a little home to keep our family grow. Unfortunately, I didn't see a lot of progress as my lifespan has been really short (damn you, wolves!)
If you, or any member of the Urie family reads this, feel free to tell me about your lifes, how the village looks now, etc. For others who aren't from that family, feel free to tell your weirdest stories, would be glad to hear them! ^^

Yours,
Eve (/Julia) Urie.

#2 2018-04-03 12:31:23

zentea

Re: the Urie family (to Elisabeth Urie)

I grab a basket of berries and moved south to the village with two buildings and one horse i build in past.Was hoping i revive the village,it was strange you where born as my child. While i played my niece visited me, her name is Julia that's why i choose it.
Was feeling bit guilty since i knew you need a hand to start your own place.

Elisabeth Urie

Board footer