One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-28 18:21:45

WalrusesConquer

Story: The Journey of Tritz

So I was born in a small camp and was gifted a wolf hat by my uncle. We only had a shallow well and weren't able to survive the desert heat so I decided then to travel 3.9k towards the bell tower. I had a daughter along the way who asked me to teach her the basics and I did my best! Eventually we found an old eve camp but my only daughter ran into a bear. I watched as she died but luckily I had a daughter just as she passed away.
I named her Anemone, after the flower.

Anemone was an amazing girl and even when she was little she was so happy. We ran with bison, we ran away from wolves and braving to travel the artic. I could feel myself getting older. She popped out a lovely little girl called hopelynn. I promised them I wouldn't die

Wed make it to the bell. No matter what. We had travelled so far and just as we were under 1 kilometer - I became tired.
We've been running for so long...all I wanted was to sleep. Just for a minute. I saw hopelyn take her first steps and realised she looked just like me. Then I saw no more.

TL;DR
I nomaded my way almost to the bell, I wonder if my daughter made it. Unfortunately it looks like Leah killed her kids for some reason but since that's out of my control, think our journey was pretty successful!

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

Board footer