One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-11-21 21:39:11

Post apocalyptic
Banned

Re: Random

The_Anabaptist wrote:

Matthew 6: 1-4 (New International Version)
Giving to the Needy

1“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2“So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

The_Anabaptist

Im not a Christian but thank you xD

I really love this baby on my display

#27 2019-11-21 21:41:13

Post apocalyptic
Banned

DestinyCall wrote:

They are both important.   That is our point.   You have a very bad reputation in this community based on your actions in a game we all share.

Don't pretend you don't know why people are being so mean to you.   Take responsibility for your choices.

Lol idc if i have a bad reputation to you guys even before i started griefing i had a bad reputation because of a picture i posted just shows how disgusting you guys judge and act all perfect even though tbh u guys are sooooo far from being perfect lmfao

#28 2019-11-21 22:16:59

DestinyCall

It is rather fascinating to see how a griefer's mind works from a psychological perspective.    Kind of disgusting, but interesting at the same time.  Like looking at a tapeworm under a microscope.

#29 2019-11-21 22:38:48

Post apocalyptic
Banned

DestinyCall wrote:

It is rather fascinating to see how a griefer's mind works from a psychological perspective.    Kind of disgusting, but interesting at the same time.  Like looking at a tapeworm under a microscope.

Its fascinating how you ignore what i say but i get it you don't wanna admit that ur people are trash and so are you its not ur fault really you dont really get out much living in ur little fake ohol discord chat lol with a bunch of losers lmfao that will chat with you 24/7 cuz they dont have anything else to do to lmfao but its ok i understand u dont wanna admit that ur wrong frankly idc you dont matter to me like at all so i suggest u waste ur concerns to someone who actually cares good luck with that because looking at you i dont think you'll find bunch lmfao

#30 2019-11-22 00:28:09

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

Guys seriously stop giving her a platform. She's trying desperately to be relevant. Let this shit die after she responds 40 times

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

#31 2019-11-22 01:43:23

Saolin

Post apocalyptic wrote:

Ur the only one who wrote a nice comment look at the other comments and then they go like why is she so mean lol theyre pathetic and also you gotta balance things if im doing good in real and playing bad in a game which is more important?

The way you treat other people is more important than either one.  The point of my post was to encourage you to grow on the sentiment you expressed in the original post in a positive way.  Since then you've gone in the complete opposite direction to the point of saying things that contradict your original post.  I'm starting to think i misunderstood the whole point of this thread.  It seems there's some prior history here which i'm unaware of, so i'll take Slinky's advice from here.

Last edited by Saolin (2019-11-22 01:44:15)

#32 2019-11-22 02:56:08

Post apocalyptic
Banned

Saolin wrote:
Post apocalyptic wrote:

Ur the only one who wrote a nice comment look at the other comments and then they go like why is she so mean lol theyre pathetic and also you gotta balance things if im doing good in real and playing bad in a game which is more important?

The way you treat other people is more important than either one.  The point of my post was to encourage you to grow on the sentiment you expressed in the original post in a positive way.  Since then you've gone in the complete opposite direction to the point of saying things that contradict your original post.  I'm starting to think i misunderstood the whole point of this thread.  It seems there's some prior history here which i'm unaware of, so i'll take Slinky's advice from here.

Lmfao slinkey is just such dumb twat whos butthurt cuz i found out that shes ugly its not my fault its 2019 plastic surgeries exist everywhere lmfao no need to be embarrassed also shes very butt hurt cuz i keep beating her in the game and she pretends like shes this tough character girl but inside her shes this little fat loser kid that she is

#33 2019-11-22 02:58:17

Post apocalyptic
Banned

DiscardedSlinky wrote:

Guys seriously stop giving her a platform. She's trying desperately to be relevant. Let this shit die after she responds 40 times

Idc if im relevant in a ohol discord lmfaoo thats you but i dont blame you this is probably ur only social interaction with anyone who would be social with you in real life? Someone whos so ugly inside and out

#34 2019-11-22 05:11:43

jade-storm

Post apocalyptic wrote:
DestinyCall wrote:

You don't think other people matter, yet you want us to know that you are a good person?    You treat people like trash in the game we all play together, but you think you deserve respect in the game's forum?   

Oh please.

Grow up and start acting like an adult.   Actions have consequences, in life AND in games.    How you treat other people is important.    Your posts tell us all we need to know to judge you as a terrible player AND a horrible human being.    You know what you are doing is wrong behavior.   You know the villagers you interact with in OHOL are not NPCs.  They are real people just like you.   They just want to play the game and have fun.   There is no excuse for what you do.

Didnt you read what I said ?  I  work in a soup kitchen I donate all the time even though I have nothing but oh wait ur a good person because u make pies and make clothes on ohol and I kill instead please dude lmfao u need to grow up and think it's just a game and what matters is real life not this silly game do you work in any charity do you give people money even though ur broke ?

That doesn’t make you a good person.. I mean sure I’m not the best of people. But just because you donate money doesn’t automatically make you great. My parents donate a lot too. Lots of people do, but not all of those people are ‘good people’.

Last edited by jade-storm (2019-11-22 05:13:28)

#35 2019-11-22 06:46:04

oholniggazbelike

Post apocalyptic wrote:
DiscardedSlinky wrote:

Idc if im relevant in a ohol discord lmfaoo thats you but i dont blame you this is probably ur only social interaction with anyone who would be social with you in real life? Someone whos so ugly inside and out

I think everyone here got Alzheimers... cuz i dont remember any of these niggas asking you

#36 2019-11-22 08:36:52

Post apocalyptic
Banned

oholniggazbelike wrote:
Post apocalyptic wrote:
DiscardedSlinky wrote:

I think everyone here got Alzheimers... cuz i dont remember any of these niggas asking you

If she really didn't care she wouldnt really be commenting would she its ok thou she tries to hard to beat me but fails everytime i enjoy beating her in the game and real life tbh people like slinky make me happy so i can know im not doing so bad in life looking at her makes me think that i should be happy ans grateful for my life cuz at least im not her

#37 2019-11-22 08:51:46

Lum

It's just sad that even ruining a handicapped person's day doesn't make you think "I am a bad person". Who raised you?

ign: summerstorm, they/them

#38 2019-11-22 09:05:57

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

Fuck it at this point.

This post started: Oops im sorry for griefing you
How it is now: haha ima good person and you're all bad and slinky ur bad and ugly ha ha

Also how many times can you talk about yourself in a single thread? me me me me me me me. Get outta here you narcissist. Go post some more edited selfies in a discord of thirsty bois to make yourself feel better about yourself.

I also /blush.

#39 2019-11-22 09:15:46

MrShuriken

DiscardedSlinky wrote:

No amount of killing and griefing will ever feel as good as being respected and trusted by the community. You're just a joke here. Is this really what you want? It might just be a game, but the community around it is full of really amazing funny people. You're missing all that because you are being such a clown. People can change, griefers can be reformed. You could too if you actually wanted to be a part of this community.

I'm just gonna focus on the "No amount of killing and griefing will ever feel as good as being respected and trusted by the community"
Even if Post Apoc magically changed RIGHT NOW, She will always be hated/disliked by most if not all of the community.
Even if most forgave her, there will always be people like you who will never forget, and always assume.

Whilst griefing isn't good, once you've done it, in most peoples eyes your automatically satan himself

#40 2019-11-22 09:19:09

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

MrShuriken wrote:

Even if Post Apoc magically changed RIGHT NOW, She will always be hated/disliked by most if not all of the community.
Even if most forgave her, there will always be people like you who will never forget, and always assume.

Whilst griefing isn't good, once you've done it, in most peoples eyes your automatically satan himself

You're a good example of the opposite of that. You use to grief, but from what I've seen in Discord you're actually a good player now and we're all cool with you.

I also /blush.

#41 2019-11-22 09:27:51

CatX

Post apocalyptic wrote:

Lmfao slinkey is just such dumb twat whos butthurt cuz i found out that shes ugly its not my fault its 2019 plastic surgeries exist everywhere

I consider this to be personal attacks and have reported the post.

#42 2019-11-22 10:05:47

Post apocalyptic
Banned

DiscardedSlinky wrote:

Fuck it at this point.

This post started: Oops im sorry for griefing you
How it is now: haha ima good person and you're all bad and slinky ur bad and ugly ha ha

Also how many times can you talk about yourself in a single thread? me me me me me me me. Get outta here you narcissist. Go post some more edited selfies in a discord of thirsty bois to make yourself feel better about yourself.

Hahaa i told u many times ill video call to show that i dont edit my pictures but you dont want to mostly cuz ur scared of me seeing you ? Or cuz you dont want to realize that some people actually look good not everyone is as ugly as you inside and out

#43 2019-11-22 10:15:02

Dodge

Honestly i cant blame you for griefing in the current state of the game murdering is one of the only fun and interesting way to interact with other players.

Hopefully in the near future this part of the game (interaction) will be more interesting.

#44 2019-11-22 10:22:05

oholniggazbelike

Post apocalyptic wrote:
oholniggazbelike wrote:
Post apocalyptic wrote:

If she really didn't care she wouldnt really be commenting would she its ok thou she tries to hard to beat me but fails everytime i enjoy beating her in the game and real life tbh people like slinky make me happy so i can know im not doing so bad in life looking at her makes me think that i should be happy ans grateful for my life cuz at least im not her

Nigga what did you do to beat her??? Click her once??? God damn and all that tells anyone is that your mouse 1 is working. And to be frank you're arguing on a forum at 4 am, you can do better, I believe in you

Jokes aside, I'm willing to pay for your psychiatrist if need be. Narcissism is a serious mental issue that a medical professional should look at

#45 2019-11-22 10:33:20

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

Damn and all this time I thought we could be friends.. What a shame.

friends

I also /blush.

#46 2019-11-22 10:35:32

oholniggazbelike

DiscardedSlinky wrote:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nknown.png

She worked in a soup kitchen once dude.  Show some respect. I've like, picked up trash before. That allows me to grief a couple of times right

#47 2019-11-22 10:37:21

Post apocalyptic
Banned

oholniggazbelike wrote:
DiscardedSlinky wrote:

She worked in a soup kitchen once dude.  Show some respect. I've like, picked up trash before. That allows me to grief a couple of times right

I work there every sunday actually but not that i expect someone like you would understand you seem stupid tbh

#48 2019-11-22 10:37:51

oholniggazbelike

oholniggazbelike wrote:
DiscardedSlinky wrote:

Forgot to add this, its important to keep my personal image up. Right... like, get this. I fucking put my cart in the cart holders at walmart when I'm done. I also flush the toilet. That amounts to something right

#49 2019-11-22 10:38:23

Post apocalyptic
Banned

DiscardedSlinky wrote:

Lets be friends lets video call ? I wanted to video calll why not do it thats how friendship starta

#50 2019-11-22 10:39:04

oholniggazbelike

Post apocalyptic wrote:
oholniggazbelike wrote:
DiscardedSlinky wrote:

I work there every sunday actually but not that i expect someone like you would understand you seem stupid tbh

Damn on Sunday? That's bound to get my respect

Board footer