One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-18 17:40:06

antking:]#

Direction of this game

Personally I believe that the specialization update has a lot of protentional, even with the racist under tones, and how it has completely destroyed the game... for the moment

the next few updates will all be made to smooth out the wrinkles made by this update, but I also think that Jason will be dropping us some small biome specific constant updates, but like really small...

did you know we have tattoos in the game now?
https://onetech.info/3250-Tatoo-Body
https://onetech.info/3248-Tattoo-Needle-noWait

This is the small I am talking about

But I really think we need more things like this, more luxury items that can only be made in specific biomes, imagine the coffee people being able to make silk, and the blacks having access to gemstones

If we force players to have a dependency on one another then they won't trade, eventually they will just fuse into, one town.

If Jason were develop this idea and work on it I can see it as something that does create trade and individual culture, but I don't think he will go in-depth after the ruff patches are worked out and we get small specialized cosmetics
Jason will just jump to the next Idea, this is what I think the biggest problem with OHOL is which battles do you pick, which ideas do you grow?
Jason can't put all his time and effort into one Idea because if it doesn't work then it was a huge waist of time
but he can't just make up one idea after another, because then you get a game filled with a bunch of half finished ideas

but Jason hasn't been on Forums this weekend, so hopefully he has been smoothing out the bugs, this week

"hear how the wind begins to whisper, but now it screams at me" said ashe
"I remember it from a Life I never Lived" said Peaches
"Now Chad don't invest in Asian markets" said Chad's Mom
Herry the man who cheated death

Board footer