One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-31 21:09:00

Meisterdenkk

The Karaman Family

Hello

I started out as an Eve and named myself Eve Karaman.

Everything around me seemed to have freshly spawned, there were no villages around and I had to start all over although previously I had always spawned into a village so this was a new experience for me.

I had learned quite a lot from the 17 hours I have played so far. I knew how to make a fire and how to start a carrot farm but the silly thing is that I had no idea how to make a sharp stone. So that took me some time to learn.

Eventually I had a daughter whom I decided to name Moon. I made a fire and took care of her until she got old enough to look out for herself. She was the only child who didn't wander off into the wilderness and die a horrible death and I'm very glad she didn't.

We didn't speak too much but every time I went looking for supplies she was the only thing on my mind. I always worried about her hoping she was OK. Every time I got home I saw her working hard and it put a smile on my face.

Soon she had a daughter of her own and she named her Sun. For me it was a very heartwarming thing to see and I was so proud of my girl.

Sadly all good things have to come to an end. I was getting old and there was nothing I could do but say goodbyes and hope they wouldn't starve.

This is probably one of the best experiences I've had so far playing this game and Moon Karaman, Sun Karaman, if one of you is reading this, please tell me what happened after my death.

Sincerely,
Eve Karaman

#2 2018-03-31 21:31:12

MaKroW

Re: The Karaman Family

There should be a family subforum

Board footer