One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-18 04:31:51

Gomez

A long run to deliver rubber but possible second gen

So spawn from Eve Love in jungle as indian...Eve uncertain what to do raises to me to 3 and I take off east...run thru some ruins I run a couple times raise a few kids on the run.

I'm a little pressed for time end up losing one, one suicider and leave a boy and girl at first dying ginga village with two elder inhabitants left over.  Newcomen pump is tapped but tons of iron.  I explain kids is live efficient and hope help arrves.  Pick up knife grab buckets of rubber and kernals and leave kids and the materials in town.

Continue north-east following dry spring ley lines find another desert ruins but they didn't leave sulfur sadly.  Find a horse and cart and eventually find an active ginga town deliver bucket of latex and kernals they had sulfur already and some rubber from before.  Write about family left behind and how they may need oil pumpjack from gingas.  I forgot to bring map tho, derp.

Long story short it is possible to get goods delivered by second generation across quite a distance think I traveled 1.5 k tiles on foot and maybe another 1k on horse.  Got to last village around 52.

Kinda cool tbh thought  I'd share.

Last edited by Gomez (2019-11-18 04:33:21)

Board footer