One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-31 12:14:36

Alf

Long live the Queen!

I want to tell you my story.

I was born as girl, named Burak, to a popolous tribe. My mother was the queen. She took my away from the village and told me, that I must be the queen now. She handed me over the crown, told me to be good, help the people, be the righteous queen. I took all of that very serious.

My first accomplishment, was to put the carrot farm in order. We had a huge carrot storage, but still people would pick carrots directly from the vast fields, when the seed supply was running short. I personally told several people not to do that, which took some of my years time, but later on we were again fluorishing with seeds and food.

Then I saw him. A naked kid in a blue wool hat, who ran to a domestic berry bush, eat it to bare and ran away without watering it. I tried to stop him, but he was too fast. It was a hard decision, but I did it. I gathered the elders and told them, that me, the Queen Burak, sentence the blue hat kid to die. My most loyal and trusted citizen, Emma, went to look for him, as I directed her to his possible whereabouts. Couple of years later, the kid came back to the village, headed straight to the campfire. The Queen's justice reached him, as a moment later there was only a corpse left of him. Emma killed him, as I asked her to.

People were shocked, said the justice is brutal, but Emma did what had to be done.

After that I could keep setting things in the village in order. I assigned people for nursing and carrot farming, I wanted to tell one kid to be the tailor.

Then I died at the age of 20, stabbed with a knife.

#2 2018-03-31 13:14:52

wisby

Re: Long live the Queen!

Hello Queen

its me Emma

do not worry the person that murdered our beloved queen met swift and fair justice. then i died of old age but the village was safe.

thanks again for being a good queen sorry that you had you life cut short to soon.

Board footer