Where my Trumps at?

#2 2018-03-31 01:50:48

kerfuffle

Re: Trump Dynasty

Boo trumps.  Long live the Starks!!!

#3 2018-03-31 01:55:48

TrustyWay

Yeah, we  tried to lead some *peaceful* raids on the village on the west of us to steal some carrot carts.

First time no problemo, we got 2 carts, nobody died in both sides, seems fair.

Second time, granny shoots my buddy, I come back alone with one cart, seems fair.

Third, all our arrows missed in our city, we decided to be more violent, I forge a second knife. We were 2 and we see our arrow cart in this village, I kill a dude and made surrend another dude, I noticed at the last moment one at least was from my family, out of nowhere my friend runs into me and he rekt me too... failed raid I guess, he probably killed everyone

Toll:
3 carrot carts stolen
3 or more family members dead (including me)
An entier village destroy by the pulse of a predator

Funny dinasty too

Last edited by TrustyWay (2018-03-31 02:45:12)

#4 2018-03-31 03:07:00

IronBear

You sound like griefers.  I will know to kill you on sight.

#5 2018-03-31 03:34:52

FounderOne

TrustyWay wrote:

Yeah, we  tried to lead some *peaceful* raids on the village on the west of us to steal some carrot carts.

Second time, granny shoots my buddy, I come back alone with one cart, seems fair.

Third, all our arrows missed in our city, we decided to be more violent, I forge a second knife. We were 2 and we see our arrow cart in this village, I kill a dude and made surrend another dude, I noticed at the last moment one at least was from my family, out of nowhere my friend runs into me and he rekt me too... failed raid I guess, he probably killed everyone

Toll:
3 carrot carts stolen

Funny dinasty too

You told me they robbed us and not that we started this... It was me at the third "raid" that killed you. It was an accident... I killed two of those "thief's" and just saw blood everywhere. I felt in a blood rush and searched more of them. I spotted you, ran into you and rammed my knife in. After everything was done i realized that it was you. I felt really sorry sad

I spotted two young villagers. They were cousins of us. I let them alive so our dynasty can continue. Unfortunately I died of old age in the village of the thief's.

Later I spawned again in our village and headed over to get our stuff back. Our cousin grabbed their children and moved also to our old village.

When we arrived there was a new family in town. They killed almost all of the trump dynasty.

Even later there was no more villager in the town with the trump name. I spawned under a different name and started to build the Great Wall with a guy called Douglas. We both build the wall until we died because of old age.

I spawned as an eve, named myself trump and continued to build the Great Wall. Two of my children joined me and also a stranger. Together we build 1/4 part of the Hugh wall. My children got also children and a lot of them also helped to build the wall. I died of old age and now I go to sleep tongue I wonder how far they will come. That was fun! I hope the wall will get finished.

Coordinates of the city something around (90/-200) when I am not wrong now. I will check when I have time to play again!

Last edited by FounderOne (2018-03-31 04:10:12)

Its a rought world - keep dying untill you live <3

#6 2018-03-31 05:41:41

Eannatum

YO! I'ma trump. I managed the building of the wall. I was called Jared (I think). I got 1/3 of it done. I was in command after my sister, Melinda.

Unfortunately, our dynasty ran out of females. Its okay, we took some villager children and adopted them as trump babies.

Last edited by Eannatum (2018-03-31 05:43:59)

I tell my children, "suck ma mammal juice". Then they do and I get cornūy

#7 2018-03-31 05:52:26

Eannatum

HOLY S**T! I got back in it. Its desolate now. An eve and her friend with a few of my bros. the walls almost done!! They made the north side too short. I'll extend it

#8 2018-03-31 10:44:20

MaKroW

FounderOne wrote:
TrustyWay wrote:

Toll:
3 carrot carts stolen

Funny dinasty too

You told me they robbed us and not that we started this... It was me at the third "raid" that killed you. It was an accident... I killed two of those "thief's" and just saw blood everywhere. I felt in a blood rush and searched more of them. I spotted you, ran into you and rammed my knife in. After everything was done i realized that it was you. I felt really sorry sad

I spotted two young villagers. They were cousins of us. I let them alive so our dynasty can continue. Unfortunately I died of old age in the village of the thief's.

Later I spawned again in our village and headed over to get our stuff back. Our cousin grabbed their children and moved also to our old village.

When we arrived there was a new family in town. They killed almost all of the trump dynasty.

Even later there was no more villager in the town with the trump name. I spawned under a different name and started to build the Great Wall with a guy called Douglas. We both build the wall until we died because of old age.

I spawned as an eve, named myself trump and continued to build the Great Wall. Two of my children joined me and also a stranger. Together we build 1/4 part of the Hugh wall. My children got also children and a lot of them also helped to build the wall. I died of old age and now I go to sleep tongue I wonder how far they will come. That was fun! I hope the wall will get finished.

Coordinates of the city something around (90/-200) when I am not wrong now. I will check when I have time to play again!

Douglas Trump was my son I think, he had a gold crown for most of his life.
Btw which serve was it on?

I'm looking for Sophia Trump/Abella Trump, my lovely aunt who named me when my mother refused to.

#9 2018-03-31 10:45:47

MaKroW

IronBear wrote:

You sound like griefers.  I will know to kill you on sight.

Nah we're not griefers, it was honestly a lovely family where everyone knew what they had to do.

#10 2018-03-31 12:14:22

Baker

TrustyWay wrote:

Toll:
3 carrot carts stolen

Funny dinasty too

Great, so you raided an innocent people for Carrots. You know why don't you just grow your own carrots, it's not hard. With a decent farm, you could have gotten 3 carts of carrots without anyone dying.

Toll:

A steady supply of carrots
Nobody Dead
Village alive.

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#11 2018-03-31 12:23:52

FounderOne

MaKroW wrote:
FounderOne wrote:
TrustyWay wrote:

Toll:
3 carrot carts stolen

Funny dinasty too

Douglas Trump was my son I think, he had a gold crown for most of his life.
Btw which serve was it on?

I'm looking for Sophia Trump/Abella Trump, my lovely aunt who named me when my mother refused to.

It was a later Douglas, not the one with the crown. I think the later one was not a trump, because everyone got wiped out after the wolf-family massacre. Some survived but I think they had some problems to survive - food or females. Idk.

Its on Server 3.

#12 2018-03-31 12:32:09

FounderOne

Baker wrote:
TrustyWay wrote:

Toll:
3 carrot carts stolen

Funny dinasty too

Great, so you raided an innocent people for Carrots. You know why don't you just grow your own carrots, it's not hard. With a decent farm, you could have gotten 3 carts of carrots without anyone dying.

Toll:

Nobody Dead
Village alive.

Actually we were all nice people. Unfortunately there were no more carrots/food because of several events.
We had twice a griefer that destroyed once all the berry bushes, the second time almost half of them.
And it was a Hugh field berry bushes. So they got replanted, that cost a lot of time and water.
And also some murder going on. And the village that got raided took also a cart of pies.

The events didn't happened at once still in the long run all combined lead to a hunger crisis. People were starving and wanted to survive. I guess thats what made them go on raids in the first place. The other city also stole a lot of things. Griefing/Trolling is something else.

Last edited by FounderOne (2018-03-31 12:44:36)

#13 2018-03-31 12:37:32

TrustyWay

Baker wrote:
TrustyWay wrote:

Toll:
3 carrot carts stolen

Funny dinasty too

Toll:

Nobody Dead
Village alive.

We really were in need of food, we had huge farms but too many people stressing around, everytime I went back with a carrot cart they all jumped on it. Are you saying my poor villagers weren't innocents ? I am sure they were but I wont let them die.

Last edited by TrustyWay (2018-03-31 12:39:52)

#14 2018-03-31 12:56:51

Baker

Well, your village died anyway. Stop griefing and learn to farm better.

#15 2018-03-31 12:58:38

FounderOne

Baker wrote:

lol

#16 2018-03-31 13:34:12

TrustyWay

Baker wrote:

Griefer for saving my village ? LoL

#17 2018-03-31 13:51:45

Baker

Well actually, You didn't save your village. Evidently your attempted raids got several of your own people killed.

#18 2018-03-31 15:22:08

FounderOne

Baker wrote:

Well actually, You didn't save your village. Evidently your attempted raids got several of your own people killed.

but this didn't killed the town. The most trumps died after the raids, because a family named wolf.... came at the time the third raid was going on and killed most of the trumps.
After the raids some trumps were left, but not many. Some more eves came and the village went on, only the trumps died. Probably lack of females.

Last edited by FounderOne (2018-03-31 15:24:49)

#19 2018-03-31 15:23:46

TrustyWay

Baker wrote:

Raids are risky, that's life.

I am sure we did save some mouths with those 3 or more carts and less people to feed.

FounderOne wrote:
Baker wrote:

but this didn't killed the town. The most trumps died after the raids, because a family named wolf.... came at the time the third raid was going on and killed most of the trumps.
After the raids some trumps were left, but not many. Some more eves came and the village went on, only the trumps died. Probably lack of females.

Maybe that is why they didn't defend, all arrows were gone in the west village and we had at least 2 knifes, so most of the knifes were away during the attack on trump's village

Last edited by TrustyWay (2018-03-31 15:29:11)

#20 2018-03-31 16:12:26

jord1990

oh boy.... It has started... people working in groups thinking this game is rust while using a modified client to see your exact location on the map......

#21 2018-03-31 17:01:33

FounderOne

jord1990 wrote:

oh boy.... It has started... people working in groups thinking this game is rust while using a modified client to see your exact location on the map......

Well isn't this game about working together in a group and build up a civilizations?
Are you the mom that let me die in the forest all alone?

About the coordinates - yes, the idea is to start somewhere build something up and see how long you and your family can survive. Maybe discover a abandoned place. A great story will happen in any case.

Having coordinates and coming back to the same place will break the story aspect in some points.
I like to have coordinates, so I can take a look at old places easier and see how they developed.
Still you don't need to abuse them and run back to one place and play as one closed group against all others. Probably that wouldn't even work. Because it will end in a big slaughter party. When the baby says it is Jeff, but Jeff is offline and then "Jeff" takes revenge on the village.

Anyways there was already a thread in the forum. About mapping server 3, before the coordinates.
With a map, pictures etc.

Last edited by FounderOne (2018-03-31 17:07:18)

#22 2018-03-31 17:09:30

jord1990

FounderOne wrote:
jord1990 wrote:

oh boy.... It has started... people working in groups ------>thinking this game is Rust<-------, while using a modified client to see your exact location on the map......

Well isn't this game about working together in a group and build up a civilizations?

About the coordinates - yes, the idea is to start somewhere build something up and see how long you and your family can survive. Maybe discover a abandoned place. A great story will happen in any case.

Having coordinates and coming back to the same place will break the story aspect in some points.
I like to have coordinates, so I can take a look at old places easier and see how they developed.
Still you don't need to abuse them and run back to one place and play as one closed group against all others. Probably that wouldn't even work. Because it will end in a big slaughter party. When the baby says it is Jeff, but Jeff is offline and then "Jeff" takes revenge on the village.

It's not about the working together part, my concern is that people can find each other each and everytime and they are already using it to "Raid" other villages. If that doesn't worry you in the slightest I don't know what will. Goodluck trying to keep your civs going if you have 2-3 people working together dedicated to destroying it now.

#23 2018-03-31 17:24:27

FounderOne

jord1990 wrote:
FounderOne wrote:
jord1990 wrote:

oh boy.... It has started... people working in groups ------>thinking this game is Rust<-------, while using a modified client to see your exact location on the map......

It's not about the working together part, my concern is that people can find each other each and everytime and they are already using it to "Raid" other villages. If that doesn't worry you in the slightest I don't know what will. Goodluck trying to keep your civs going if you have 2-3 people working together dedicated to destroying it now.

But the raids didn't happened because of blood hungry people. They happend because people wanted to survive and were starving. Everyone was born in the civ with the name trump. I don't see how someone walked in one places over and over again and met friends with the target to troll/grief other citys. I just see a story that developed. And so many liked it that they even write in the forum about it. Thats what the game is about. Great Storys.

#24 2018-03-31 18:57:13

TrustyWay

I was in the same village toda, I earned the crown and people gave 3 knifes, I was commanding a road that lead to the old village I have raided before in my trump life becauae we were too much, I was in the middle of everybody when I got stab.

Always a dude that try to kill us all

#25 2018-04-01 18:55:06

Eannatum

Is this the wrong Trump family? Was there no wall building??

Board footer