One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-12 04:21:49

eajorstad

Best RP-ing I've had in game so far...

In my 200+ hrs of playing this game, this has got to be one of the best role-playing I've had thus far as Bethel Ave. (you may not think it's funny... in which case, feel free to read someone else's thread smile ...)

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5378837

When my character aged to his last stage, he was wearing a Santa hat and was at the campfire with the children. Suddenly, all the children started shouting "Santa!!" and one in particular kept asking where his present was.

So, naturally, I told my nephew I ate them all ("My tummy had the rumblies... that only your gifts could satisfy!" /devious).

That crushed his dreams.

I crowned one of the new male babies (wearing a very fitting red dress) as the new Santa. And all rejoiced as Baby New Santa said his first little "Ho ho ho..."

I then passed down my legacy as Santa and taught the baby everything I knew. "Make sure to bring hope to all.. by eating all of their gifts." My nephew immediately scolded me for teaching Baby New Santa bad things. I, then, shared with my nephew the secret I never thought I would share.

I stole the Santa hat off of someone else's murder grave.

My nephew started calling me a fraud... but was quickly interrupted by a woman shooting her twin sister with a bow and arrow because "Don't worry - she's my twin, so it's ok." My nephew forgot about my past transgressions and pleaded with me to run away to be safe.

I know, however, that it was my duty as the oldest town member to try and fix the situation if I could.

I went in the middle of the fight and told the crowd of people, "Now now now... everyone needs to just stop fighting..."

And with my dying breath, I uttered the best "last words" I've ever spoken in game.
"Or santa will haunt you in your dreams"

(I don't play with any mods and don't keep track of time, so the only reason why I consider this my favorite is because I had no idea how much time I had left...completely unplanned and yet still epic last words XD)

Last edited by eajorstad (2019-10-12 04:44:17)

#2 2019-10-12 05:58:24

WalrusesConquer

Re: Best RP-ing I've had in game so far...

This is so wholesome I love it! Those poor kids :'p
I was Santa's assistant one time and we gave gifts to everyone except Jimmy because he was on the 'bad list' lol

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#3 2019-10-12 12:47:08

Starknight_One

eajorstad wrote:

When my character aged to his last stage, he was wearing a Santa hat and was at the campfire with the children. Suddenly, all the children started shouting "Santa!!" and one in particular kept asking where his present was.

So, naturally, I told my nephew I ate them all ("My tummy had the rumblies... that only your gifts could satisfy!" /devious).

CAAARRRRRLLLL!

(Wanders off to rewatch Llamas With Hats.)

#4 2019-10-12 15:52:47

HippoScope

eajorstad, I was that young lad wearing the red dress who you gifted your Santa hat to! I'm glad you liked my pathetic little "ho," as it was the best I could do at three years old.

I was so confused when the random murder happened. I demanded to know why such violence was happening. I have to say, when the murderer explained "that was my twin and it's my right as a twin" to murder them, it seemed a legitimate enough explanation.

So, I went on with life and I made my efforts at a sustaining compost, carrots, and firewood. I was able to complete two rubber tires and get a 6 slot hand cart going. However, the early life murder experience I witnessed scarred me. Any time someone exclaimed "SANTA!!!" I felt compelled to bring them coal as a present. I'm horrible I know, but I was traumatized. It was such a delicious waste of coal.

I was playing a long string of lives in the Ave family at the time of our interaction. I was either Broadus Ave or Brent Ave at the time. I was both, but I can't remember which life I got the santa hat. Do you remember?

Board footer