One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-29 12:02:38

TrustyWay

People shouldn't born next of where they lived if killed by family

All is in title, here is my story :

I had a game where the same dude tried to kill me to get the knife. FFFFIIIIVVVVE TIME in the same village : Young girl failed to kill me with bow, when I kill her first time I instantly shit him from my vagena, and tried to talk to him. He didn't work and lie, he wanted me to kill his sis, he had an arrows searching for the bow but I kill him a second time. Next time he ask my daughter, his mom to kill me, daugther isn't very cool with that and I surprise them talking about killing me. I kill him once more. He respawns instantly, we understood it was him. And the 5th time, I guess it was him, not really sure but the kid was really fishy, we rather didn't take any risks.I never killed that much children.

Yesterday I was in the same village but it has been obviously grieffed until death.

Conclusion :I saved five time the village. I was the elder and the rules that keep us alive were : I kept the only knife, killing everybody who had weapon, or doing nothing, which dont give time to them to work on crafting weapons.

It worked I guess, next kids were cool but we had to wait long time, worth it.

Last edited by TrustyWay (2018-03-29 12:21:47)

#2 2018-03-29 13:30:13

Twinsen

Re: People shouldn't born next of where they lived if killed by family

He's not griefing; after playing some Farcry 5, I suspect that he's like playing so called real life example of a sociopath that claims he is a "reincarnation" of a savior that tries to kill you, and you only, like you are some marked-man... like Taken.

Jokes aside; having players to "randomly" assigned to any "random" family is really how the game works; by assigning a "family" concept really goes against Jason's perception of why he doesn't want to friends just spawn right next to each other; however, I think some modders in this forum already implemented some codes in their custom server with the coordinates feature.

#3 2018-04-02 05:11:11

Sakkiyn

Twinsen wrote:

He's not griefing; after playing some Farcry 5, I suspect that he's like playing so called real life example of a sociopath that claims he is a "reincarnation" of a savior that tries to kill you, and you only, like you are some marked-man... like Taken.

Jokes aside; having players to "randomly" assigned to any "random" family is really how the game works; by assigning a "family" concept really goes against Jason's perception of why he doesn't want to friends just spawn right next to each other; however, I think some modders in this forum already implemented some codes in their custom server with the coordinates feature.

The problem with this is babies suicide to get back to their spawn point of choice. I saw a streamer being non stop stream sniped by a stream sniper, who purposely died, just to get back to the town the streamer was in so they can have their 5 minutes of fame on twitch. I know I have given birth to the very demon I just killed, who grows up and kills me for no reason (revenge for a past life). If this is what Jason wants then he needs to take away the ability to choose the server you spawn on. Or come up with another solution to mass baby suicide runs from mom.

#4 2018-04-02 05:26:06

Lily

There should be a timer. If you die you can respawn right away like now. If you die a second time within say 10 minutes, you have to wait a minute before you can respawn. If you die a third time within ten minutes, you have to wait two minutes. Or something like that, might need to tweak the numbers. Something where it doesn't really effect players, even if they suck and die as children but punishes someone if they die a large amount of times very quickly. I don't think a person playing normally can die at age 1, 5 straight games in a row.

#5 2018-04-02 05:52:26

Sakkiyn

Actually I have had about 10 mothers in a row let me stave to death, but it is rare I think.

It is funny that as often as not a naked homeless Eve is more kind then a fully dressed woman with a huge farm and carts full of food.

But this baby suicide to get where you want, meta-gaming, does need to be addressed in some fashion. And a game where every minute counts, making a player wait to spawn is a great solution.

#6 2018-04-02 15:47:04

TrustyWay

Sakkiyn wrote:

Actually I have had about 10 mothers in a row let me stave to death, but it is rare I think.

It is funny that as often as not a naked homeless Eve is more kind then a fully dressed woman with a huge farm and carts full of food.

But this baby suicide to get where you want, meta-gaming, does need to be addressed in some fashion. And a game where every minute counts, making a player wait to spawn is a great solution.

Hobo Eves care because they had PTSD over their babies suicides. While rich moms have too many baby to care.

Board footer