One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-19 07:45:41

Mr meeseeks

Joriom

Joriom needs to be removed from his postiom of power... I mildly spoke out against a griefer and was removed from discord... If we want discord to be a place of peace, we have to get rid of moderators that would see slight disagreement with people that would do the game harm, as problematic.. I was banned for talking to a known griefer about why they were griefing.

This is a serious problem.

I'm Mr Meeseeks look at me.

#2 2019-09-19 07:49:55

sigmen4020

Re: Joriom

Mr meeseeks wrote:

Joriom needs to be removed from his postiom of power... I mildly spoke out against a griefer and was removed from discord... If we want discord to be a place of peace, we have to get rid of moderators that would see slight disagreement with people that would do the game harm, as problematic.. I was banned for talking to a known griefer about why they were griefing.

Mildly? Lol. I saw the chat and you kept going over and over, even when you were repeatedly warned and told to drop it. I saw others there speaking out against her, but the difference is that none of them went maliciously after her in the same way you did. Doesn't help that you are a griefer that cares oh so much about "killing game", when you are part of the problem. Makes you appear to be a massive hypocrite.

Last edited by sigmen4020 (2019-09-19 07:50:22)

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#3 2019-09-19 07:54:05

Mr meeseeks

sigmen4020 wrote:
Mr meeseeks wrote:

Mildly? Lol. I saw the chat and you kept going over and over, even when you were repeatedly warned and told to drop it. I saw others there speaking out against her, but the difference is that none of them went maliciously after her in the same way you did. Doesn't help that you are a griefer that cares oh so much about "killing game", when you are part of the problem. Makes you appear to be a massive hypocrite.

Idk who you are.. But I feel you're compromosed... Slinky.. If you read this, please comment on what actually happened.

If you feel I was out of line, I'll back off.. Honestly, I simply wanted an answer.. Why are you so bent on destroying a game you're so clearly invested in? Is the game better off without her? Probably... Am I wrong for questioning her? Definitely not.

Last edited by Mr meeseeks (2019-09-19 07:59:36)

#4 2019-09-19 09:01:41

Mr meeseeks

Bye... Another player gone... Thanks to your moderators... And we're not coming back, Jason
. the game is dead.

#5 2019-09-19 09:40:21

sigmen4020

Can’t say I care too much about a griefer leaving the game.

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#6 2019-09-19 09:54:49

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

Hi check the other post for what I said.

If you were banned then yes that was super fucked up nothing you said was ban worthy, if you were timed out just leave and rejoin

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

Board footer