One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-09-19 09:51:49

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

Re: Needs immediate attention

Alright so I was asleep during this whole thing. I scrolled up and read through it all.

I feel you trust me it sucks hardcore to have griefers blatantly flaunt their griefing in a place where you just want to discuss a game you love. I hate it just as much if not more than anyone.

There was a few things though. They weren't talking about griefing when the whole fight started. You did start it. I'm not saying you're wrong for calling out griefers and shitting on them but I try to only do it when they are interrupting the conversation with their griefer bragging.

Another thing is Jade isn't really a griefer. She's a HARDCORE attention seeker and says she griefs to make people mad so she can play victim. (The other person Toru-chan or whatever is a griefer tho.) You just have to ignore the annoying ass shit Jade says cause she is desperate for the conversation to be on her. People will defend her to the death because apparently you can do no wrong if you're a teenager.

I feel how frustrating it is to have a mod (time you out? Or were you banned? If you were banned then yeah that's fucked up.) but mods have to stop fighting in general chat. It wasn't right in my opinion for him to take a side WITH the griefers he should've just warned and timed out and been done with it. But yeah you have to take timeout warnings from the mods seriously. I know how heated shit gets in there, but it's your own fault for being timed out after a few warnings.

Bring it to the street next time. Mods can't do anything there, and I'm 100% sure the griefers will go there to defend their stinky asses cause they crave the attention griefing brings them.

Also you can't take a stance against griefers if you admit to griefing yourself. If you USE to grief and are changing your ways now that's fine, griefers can be reformed, but if you still actively grief you're just being hypocritical.

Idk this is just all my opinion. I'm no official or anything I just love this game and the community. I feel you 100% it's the worst to have griefers in that chat but the mods and Jason don't care so we just have to pick our battles.

Also if you are timed out just leave the discord and rejoin it off the official invite link, or you can make one yourself by inviting yourself to the street. I've been timed out a few times.

If you were banned tho then yeah I'll fight for you. Nothing you said was ban worthy.

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

#27 2019-09-19 10:14:33

Joriom
Website

Re: Needs immediate attention

Timed out, not banned, which he already knew because we had short private conversation right after. I feel like everything that could be said was already said. I'm closing this thread to stop OP spamming by double and triple posting over and over again.

Board footer