One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-10 20:18:23

MistressZues

Black Hat Black Soul, The evils of Rihanna Real

Hi, thank your for joining me today as I tell you of the tyrant who should be wiped from the history books but must be known for their crimes against children. I was born a girl who my mother named Bob Real. I was by the fire when a girl in a black hat picked me up. She asked why I had the name Bob when I was a girl. I told her in bb speak my ma was mean. She said for me not to worry an that she would raise me as her bb from then on an I could help her build the wall outside of town.

She took me outside an along the way I saw the grave of my big sister who had been murdered her name was Gordy Real. She was three when she was stabbed. I kept quiet I knew I had a bag with a tomato in it and I knew just one more minute till I was three. I knew I was in danger as she took me further out past a bow I know she used to shoot my sis as her grave had a arrow in it. She put me down an went to eat a pie she said her black hat ment she was the Mason Killer, I turned three an RAN!!!

She chased me with a knife. She had a bb girl an it distracted her! She hesitated momentarily deciding whether or not to stab her bb or continue for me. So I changed directions while she wasnt looking. Assuming I would make the same mistake as my sister and head straight back to town, she lost me. I doubled back and found her bb an fed her bananas as we hid in the jungle from the killer.

After a minute I filled my bag with all the bananas I could fit an we made a break for town running as fast as our lil legs could carry us!! As soon as we were inside our gates I screamed for help! I told them of Rihanna trying to kill us. The bb was named by her uncle. He named her Rachel. No one believed the trauma me and Rachel had survived. I warned the other moms to watch their bbs and be wary of Rihanna. A few said thx but none took action.

Finally when I was twenty after I had raised a few kids an told them my tale. I approached my mother again and asked her why she didn't believe me. Rachel came to my side and vouched for me staring her evil mother down as she called us evil griefers just trying to make her look bad. My mother seeing no reason to disbelieve me asked me to follow. She gave me her knife and said it was up to me. I went around town telling them I was going to kill the bb killer.

I struck, she was healed, she stabbed me, I was healed, it went on like this for awhile until I was finally able to convince her granddaughter that was healing her of her crimes. She took matters into her own hands as I held the pads hostage to end the evil witch once and for all. Now that she was dead our village had peace and kids stopped disappearing. Her crimes went down in the family tree for all to see. I only wish I could have gotten someone to believe me sooner. A few lives would have been spared.

RIP We remember the fallen:
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5265080
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5265039
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5265057

Check this out upvote if you agree!!! https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLifeSuggest … heck_this/

#2 2019-09-11 01:45:28

Morti

Re: Black Hat Black Soul, The evils of Rihanna Real

And now you have immortalized a killer as well, someone who took the easy route.

More stories like this will lead to more murderers, looking to be remembered for their crimes as opposed to their constructions.

Given the people tend to put crimes on the covers of magazines and newspapers, and all the attention that school shootings and mass murders get from news outlets like Fox, CNN and NBC, I don't blame you for feeling this is a tale to tell. I just want to point out the downside.

You want this to be a simple game of Clue? Who did it? Which member of the community cares the least. Everyone has two fingers to point, let's tally them up...

Or do you want this to be a game about caring for a family and building a civilization? A game that will attract people who want to do just that, or, who want to be the next Stephen Paddock, Brenton Tarrant or Seung-Hui Cho.

See what I did there?

We know who those people are now, but in the moment they were murdering people, to their victims, they were unknown. Just as we don't know who Gordy Real was, and we shouldn't give a fuck.

Pyramids aren't built by petty murderers.
The engineers and architects behind ALL of the worlds greatest civilizations, were not so much bloodthirsty as they were ink thirsty.

It doesn't take some notion of Justice, to raise either a child, or a city. It takes warm, strong arms, to wrap themselves around the products of the Earth and put them in their place, on the road to a brighter, more prosperous, future.

In a game of infinite reincarnation, what should matter most, are the products of tireless hands.

So how about we start telling stories of the Herculian Farmers, Engineers and really exceptional mothers, who don't just feed their children, but the land, the furnaces and the sheep, all, in one life?

I mean really, can we have some stories about the people who make dozens of piles of composted soil? Just once?
I'd LOVE, to read about those people, EVERY DAY.
That is no exaggeration, whoever you are, that makes dozens of piles of compost, YOU are my fucking HERO!
I see your work from time to time, and I think, damn, that A LOT of soil! I wish I could thank the person that did this.
Well, this is me, right now, thanking you. You tireless beast. You deserve a throne, of immortal living material, with a view of all the plants, and the animals, they feed. You're the REAL boss of this game.

Someone get THAT person's name. They deserve ALL the wikis about this game.

#3 2019-09-11 01:49:07

Morti

oh, excuse me, Gordy was your sister, the killers name is in the title.
my bad, didn't give enough of af

#4 2019-09-11 04:10:08

Tempted

MistressZues wrote:

Hi, thank your for joining me today as I tell you of the tyrant who should be wiped from the history books but must be known for their crimes against children. I was born a girl who my mother named Bob Real. I was by the fire when a girl in a black hat picked me up. She asked why I had the name Bob when I was a girl. I told her in bb speak my ma was mean. She said for me not to worry an that she would raise me as her bb from then on an I could help her build the wall outside of town.

She took me outside an along the way I saw the grave of my big sister who had been murdered her name was Gordy Real. She was three when she was stabbed. I kept quiet I knew I had a bag with a tomato in it and I knew just one more minute till I was three. I knew I was in danger as she took me further out past a bow I know she used to shoot my sis as her grave had a arrow in it. She put me down an went to eat a pie she said her black hat ment she was the Mason Killer, I turned three an RAN!!!

She chased me with a knife. She had a bb girl an it distracted her! She hesitated momentarily deciding whether or not to stab her bb or continue for me. So I changed directions while she wasnt looking. Assuming I would make the same mistake as my sister and head straight back to town, she lost me. I doubled back and found her bb an fed her bananas as we hid in the jungle from the killer.

After a minute I filled my bag with all the bananas I could fit an we made a break for town running as fast as our lil legs could carry us!! As soon as we were inside our gates I screamed for help! I told them of Rihanna trying to kill us. The bb was named by her uncle. He named her Rachel. No one believed the trauma me and Rachel had survived. I warned the other moms to watch their bbs and be wary of Rihanna. A few said thx but none took action.

Finally when I was twenty after I had raised a few kids an told them my tale. I approached my mother again and asked her why she didn't believe me. Rachel came to my side and vouched for me staring her evil mother down as she called us evil griefers just trying to make her look bad. My mother seeing no reason to disbelieve me asked me to follow. She gave me her knife and said it was up to me. I went around town telling them I was going to kill the bb killer.

I struck, she was healed, she stabbed me, I was healed, it went on like this for awhile until I was finally able to convince her granddaughter that was healing her of her crimes. She took matters into her own hands as I held the pads hostage to end the evil witch once and for all. Now that she was dead our village had peace and kids stopped disappearing. Her crimes went down in the family tree for all to see. I only wish I could have gotten someone to believe me sooner. A few lives would have been spared.

RIP We remember the fallen:
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5265080
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5265039
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5265057

Yeah I think I've ran into that person a few times. A curse on their family

Board footer