One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-05 19:16:51

MistressZues

Two of the best lives in a long time!

I was born as a bb girl named Celine Sunga within the Ne Walled City. I was a forth Generation after Eve Sunga obliterated the Morsell line. The town was littered with bodies and I knew I wanted to organize all the clothes in the nursery. I did that by the time I was twenty and it was beautiful two minutes later I had my first son right after complaining to my mom I had no kids yet. I was So happy I named him Champ(as I do with most all my first born males). I got him dressed and gave birth to his bb brother PJ. I raised them and then continued to clean an organize all the lost an hidden clothes across our very large town.

My son Champ and Pj became fine young men and Champ became the appointed King. He left on horse to follow his dreams and fulfill his sense of adventure. My son PJ headed to the far far south corner of our town to make a small encampment town within. I had a sweet bb girl but she was born wrong and just didnt survive past infancy. I had one last son who I gave the strong name of Titus. My only niece the last of our girls aske d me to make her a dress like mine so I got to sewing. I used the rest of my time to make her dress. When my time drew near I said goodbye to my two younger boys. My dying wish was to know what ever became of my son our King, my Champ. I closed my eyes and headed to a light. http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5245954

On the other side of the light I saw none other then my son my dear first born CHAMP! I was reborn as Sunil Nice daughter of Sabrina Nice and her Husband none other then Champ Sunga!! I was briefly overjoyed! Not only did I find out what become of my son but he was Married and I was his first born child!! My joy was short lived as a murder spree broke out from a griefer My gma wanted to kill me! my mom ran with me and then everyone just started stabbing one another. My mom was stabbed, with no meds my father and son Champ was forced to take me an flee to the berry farm. He fed me and gave me my mothers crown. When I was old enough I told him who I was. I spent some time farming with my cousin Bella as we were the last girls to survive the griefer attack we watched each others backs.

I had my first child a girl I called Amelia. I introduced her to my dad and told her our story. Champ passed his things to her and she became the princess as I became the Queen as Champ passed away besides us. I had many sons after her some died of illnesses later on in life. We had an eve move into our nice lil town and I taught her kids our language. Me and the Eve were the same age so when we both became old we used our last few minutes to make peace. I passed my things to my granddaughter Mona and died surrounded by my family feeling loved. I even got to see the birth of a great grandchild. http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5246131

Sabrina Nice if your reading this, ty for not letting Gma kill me, ty for being a great wife to my son Champ, I lived on I had many kids and grandkids ILY. To Champ PJ an Titus I love you boys you were great sons and I hope I rebirth you sometime soon. Champ thanks for being a great father to me after mother was killed. To my daughter Amelia, thank you for not killing the Eve I know you didnt want to let her live at first but I appreciate your efforts to play nice with the gingers XD ILY.

Last edited by MistressZues (2019-09-05 19:18:18)

Check this out upvote if you agree!!! https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLifeSuggest … heck_this/

#2 2019-09-06 04:55:04

denriguez

Re: Two of the best lives in a long time!

Celine Dion Sunga! I was your mom! You did such a great job cleaning that place up. It was a disaster with all of the clothes and corpses. So happy to see that your children did well, and that you were able to find Champ, even if it was a time of trials.

Board footer