One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-21 21:32:16

MrsDuckGirl

The story of the Troll's nursery (to Eric Troll, but for you too)

I was calling a guy nammed Eric, I had no name, my mother certainly thought I wanted this name so she named me Eric. It turned out as Erica. but I was still a boy ! Eric's project was to make a nursery and move the fire, which was one or two tiles under forges. I wanted to help him.

I first went for wood, bringing logs one by ones with my small arms. Eric was delimiting the building.
Then we went for stones, Eric had fun killing a wolf. We chose the pattern for the floor, and he started building while i was bringing stones. Some kids joined and helped him.
Once I came back, I hadn't seen him for a while and asked a builder where Eric was. That's when I learned he had been killed. His bloody bones were laying above the building. Great deception my partner wouldnt see his project done, I almost gave up. But two people were building the walls so I swallowed my sorrow and finished the floor. It has a nice checkboard part on top and bottom is only wood.
Then I took his bones and burried him near the maple tree, west. I also make a B and marked his grave with a "brother", even if he was my cousin. I saw them only when they were writting, even if they were just near me,  but the two other builders made a note telling this building was dedicated to Eric Troll. I showed them the grave and put the note on it. And I died.

(I know, the picture is ugly but that's all I have)
WgnPNDX.png

Few hours later, I reborn in that same town. I'm glad to see people added doors, boxes and stuff. But Eric's grave isn't here anymore. I overed all bones in the cemetery, no Eric bones. I'm a bit upset, but i guess someone needed a flat stone... I found the grave of Erica Troll, it cheers me up to see people burried me. And a note saying ... well, I forgot, but something like "brothers in life, brothers in death", I find it very sweet. But Eric's grave isnt there so it has no sens anymore.
I decide to make burritos to be useful and get rid of beans and wheat.
And as I bring the plates of burritos near stew pots... I see Eric's grave ! Just at the top entrance of the building, with his note. They didn't get rid of him as I thought, they moved him ! Yay, I'm so happy !!! (even if it doesn't say "brother" anymore).
I moved my grave next to his and prepared letter stocks to make two B. I planted some milkweed and had a daughter I named Erika (obviously !). I told her the story and it seems she liked it very much. She asked me how to make letter B so I taught her. I had to tell her the first steps as I had already made four C. I showed her my secret milkweed garden and let her built the Bs. Then she had to mark our tombstones, what she did perfectly.
Now Eric and Erica rest near their nursery in their pretty tombstones.  (I forgot to make ugly screenshot).

But guess what, Eric. The fire spot is still one or two tiles under forges and they still raise babies there. Our so-called nursery is though a nice wardrobe !

#2 2019-08-22 13:01:20

ollj

Re: The story of the Troll's nursery (to Eric Troll, but for you too)

the troll families must die.
There are many clear signs that they are caused by, and a breeding grounbd of, very dumb and organized trolling and stalking and attention whoring, at the expense of everyone, they just waste everyones time and resources with a pro-chaos and pro-grief agenda.

They will eat all your food, make +4 knifes in a location that laready has 14 knifes, anbd then claim it was +5 knifes. and then just murder everyone and be whiny and proud at the same time.

"i am just a troll, thats no reason to urder me"
"he is trying to kill me"
thats what one player once typed, and his sister did not kill him after he murdered his mother.

the old ohol trick in th book is to incite drama, to get people to murder each other, while all the pads get wasted on the attention whores.

people are so dumb, they will vote for their own death if they can.

Last edited by ollj (2019-08-22 13:35:46)

Board footer