One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-27 03:46:14

the420smokest

Push twords solo aspect.

I think the game should focus a little on solo players.....just as in one use craftable spawnpoints.

Say you build your own home with a farm, blacksmith or say tailor and you can live there surviving and respawn
there with a bed or some type of one use crafting item, were people have to keep rebuilding the item to respawn at there home.

1. someone could bring furs to a town and trade furs for food or items.
2. hard work would be able to be enjoyed and used rather then lost in hope for the next person.
3. possible revenge on a troll who killed you.
4. spawn as a kid at your spawn point and continue the beneficial work you do.
5. build your own town and people can have homes to respawn and keep the town alive.
6. live alone in the woods and go to a town to kill people and take the loot.
7. someone could be a weapon maker and trade to towns

( -just me spilling some sh!t on your screen- )

#2 2018-03-27 06:26:10

ryanb
Website

Re: Push twords solo aspect.

While not quite the same thing, one little known feature is that if you start as an eve and die of old age you will respawn where you died if you start as an eve again. At least I remember reading this somewhere.

One Hour One Life Crafting Reference
https://onetech.info/

#3 2018-03-27 11:51:42

mikekchar

Re: Push twords solo aspect.

I live in Japan and the official servers are too far away from me to play (too much lag).  I've been playing solo on my own server and it's actually quite fun.  I can verify that the respawn in the same place works (I'm guessing that's how Jason did his initial testing).  If you want to play solo I highly recommend it (you can find some instructions on setting up the server in one of the stickies, though it's a bit technical).

Board footer