One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-07 13:06:03

Ilka

Look and compare.

When I was browsing through spam threads by Morti, I came across a link to the family tree of the family from months ago.

And I noticed something.

Look - my most successful Eve run (11 months ago).

Click several times, watch several generations.

Do you see anything weird?

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1245505

Compare it now with the family tree of the  selected at random family from two days ago.

Here 40 generations and here.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5110249

Do you see the difference?

In a family from 11 months ago I found 4 murders (maybe I wasn't looking exactly).

Two of these cases are death on demand and one accident.

How many victims are there in the Feuer family?

Count if you feel like ....

Dear new players who do not remember these times, do not be surprised that Morti is pissed.

I also knew that it was bad but only this comparison makes me realize that it is tragic.

#2 2019-08-07 13:55:49

DestinyCall

Re: Look and compare.

Some randomly selected last words from the last five generations of each tree:

Eve Ana's Line
Final words: "Im your grandma""Hi future soviet..."  "Have fun" "Bye my dear lason"  "Happy"  "Thanks" "Gl" "It s ok"  "I have to name kids after my wife"  "This is it, the music is getting louder..."  "Bye everyone"  "Gj fam!"

Eve Feuer's Line
Final words: "Bb ily" "Niggers"  "Kill" "Curse jason roher" "Why" "Who killed all sheeps"    "I hate niggerjews"   "He want to kill me""Kill her" "Hlep"  "Good bye family" "Thank you" "You idiots"

There were lots of old age deaths in Eve Ana's line and many happy people dying at age 60 surrounded by family even in the later generations.  From looking at the tree, it is likely the line died out from lack of surviving girl children in the final generation.   While people in Eve Feuer's line died, on average, younger and bloodier, with more starvation, bear attacks, and murder deaths.  The final words speak to a village that was not in a healthy or happy state when things ended rather abruptly.   The last baby was born to a young mother who was killed at fifteen years old by a Nameless relative in the same line.   That same Nameless person murdered one of her own babies at age zero.   Probably because it was female.

#3 2019-08-07 14:03:02

sigmen4020

Yeah the Feuer family was really messy. I at least got to salvage it, teaching a great newbie how to make compost. She called me mom plenty of times when I was actually her aunt. She saw me as more of a mom to her than her actual mom.

Murders did have aplenty especially in my younger years, but that part was fairly forgettable (pst Jason...random murders are not fun).

Thank you Anna Feuer for turning my messy life into a great one. Your aunt/mom Isabelle Feuer.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5111321

Last edited by sigmen4020 (2019-08-07 14:03:31)

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#4 2019-08-07 14:16:52

MistressZues

The Fuers were an extreme case, I mean really extreme they were just a really blood thirsty lot it was crazy that day born into it three times I'm pretty sure my last words were "you idiots" lol because they all were literally just doing a murder chain for the hell of it.

Check this out upvote if you agree!!! https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLifeSuggest … heck_this/

#5 2019-08-07 14:18:36

OminousBladeBlank

yo the fueurs were genuinely nuts. They only killed dark skiinned families and they named their town 'nazi.' I changed it to zina. It got changed a lot.

What is an ominous blade blank?

It's that blade blank next to the file and short staff you see in a naked toddler's basket.

Board footer