One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-01 03:56:26

BloomingDaisy

Bow Disspeared Hack?

I was playing in the storm family and a woman from the northern tan settlement came running through way faster than we can go and then her bow dissapeared. Idk if this is hacking but I decided to post something.

#2 2019-08-01 04:04:03

Jojigirl

Re: Bow Disspeared Hack?

BloomingDaisy wrote:

I was playing in the storm family and a woman from the northern tan settlement came running through way faster than we can go and then her bow dissapeared. Idk if this is hacking but I decided to post something.

Check out this thread and report there, Jason has been keeping an eye out on another report of "speed" running there.

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7484

Last edited by Jojigirl (2019-08-01 04:05:22)

#3 2019-08-01 04:04:59

Whatever

it was most likely lag

#4 2019-08-01 04:08:32

Jojigirl

Whatever wrote:

it was most likely lag

My thoughts also.. I've saved a few younger townies by feeding them because I noticed their AFK from lag... I could see how everything would speed up as your connection catches up with everyone's actions.

I've not experienced the speed running unless I start lagging out.  That's usually on my end because my husband has a game loaded up that he hasn't got to his save spot yet.. lol  I can usually tell it's me because my actions get delayed too.

#5 2019-08-01 06:48:04

FulmenTheFinn

Had this happen to me as well yesterday. I was Eve Whisler and was working at camp, when my son came back telling people to run. Sure enough he was trailed by Eve Sky carrying a basket with an arrow and an unarmed but fully grown son. I had prepared for situations like this and got the bow out that I had made earlier. Assuming they must've had a bow of their own nearby, and because she was carrying an arrow and was still fertile to top it off, I went for the Eve. About 2 seconds later out of thin air a loaded bow appeared in her previously supposedly unarmed son's arms, and he shot me. My line survived through a daughter but two generations later the Sky family wiped the rest of us out. Had it not been for that strange lag spike, the roles might've been reversed.

Later in the evening I had another strange occurrence. I was out in the wilderness alone but heading home which was close, when seemingly out of nowhere a related baby popped out crying and running after me while saying "gma". Mind you, I was well into infertility at this point and furthermore, crying babies are supposed to be able to only say one letter, but this one said three. Instinctively I was compelled to run back to save this poor baby. As I was about to pick him up, he turned into a teenage boy with a knife and stabbed me.

Not sure I can cough the latter incident up to lag.

Eve Whiskey, i.e. "Whisler".

Add zoom and hotkeys to the base game (see Hetuw mod) to improve the popularity of the game.

#6 2019-08-01 19:39:57

ollj

I had some rare cases of lag-metamorphisis:
- a cart turned into around stone. the cart was just gone, and not just hidden.
- some items transmuting into some other items while held and picking up another item. very rare.

#7 2019-08-01 20:50:44

denriguez

Turns out we've all been tripping on mushrooms this whole time

Board footer