One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-01 02:55:11

Jojigirl

Non-pop server - Biomes rearranged = threats outside of assigned biome

Was playing on Server 5 for a few days, until the main servers chilled out some.   What I noticed is that the Biomes are now  in different spots. (Ie: what once was a jungle is now desert, jungle now grey biome)  The town I was helping construct is now totally different than it was before.. The biomes are not in the same spot, which causes the now mountain biome to contain many many mosquitos.   There are many animals and objects outside of their assigned biomes now.. I'm finding some milkweed in the mountain because it used to be greenland.

The town below me had a bear cage, their biomes changed also, so where some of the wood fences were (straight branch fences, not the newly added ones) rocks and other items replaced the fence posts which allowed the bears to get out..

Was this part of the update? I noticed it a few days ago. Server 5 towns are now totally different than what they were built to be.  It's kind of non productive when a main part of your town is in the desert now causing you to over heat and lose food bars like crazy just trying to work in it and running to find iron, you have to be careful not to get hit by the mosquito herd.

Last edited by Jojigirl (2019-08-01 02:58:07)

#2 2019-08-01 05:27:36

Grim_Arbiter

Re: Non-pop server - Biomes rearranged = threats outside of assigned biome

Yeah VERY big change regarding the map

http://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7461

That's how it's progressed so far

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#3 2019-08-01 10:29:57

Phuckoff04

Re: Non-pop server - Biomes rearranged = threats outside of assigned biome

I noticed this on Server13 as well but it was both before and after the biome changes. Danger everywhere.

Board footer