One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-27 18:24:38

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

I love this new update!

So after a long hard day in the coal mines again I come home and need to unwind with some OHOL, and I was surprised by this new update! The Rift is very cool! I spawned into my first family and I was shocked! 15 other little baby friends around the fire to play with! It was so much fun! A lot of them went to sleep after a few mins. Apparently someone died because they were all spamming "F" to pay their respects. Unfortunately in all the fun my Mom forgot to feed me and I died. It was still fun though! So many baby friends to play with!

My next life I was born and my mom picked me up and carried me to the desert and never came back. She must've gotten lost :c I hope she found her way home.

Next life my mom had me while she was eating food in a jungle. She picked me up and carried me around looking for a spot but a big property fence was in the way to the water. Maybe they would let us in? We are good people! We walked into the camp through a hole in the fence and my mom said hi, and went to eat some berries and the big meanies shot her with a bow sad I ran away and tried to find my own spot because they didn't want to share but I starved to death walking through a huge desert. It's so hot in there!

My next life my mom forgot to pick me up as she was walking home with my sister in her arms. She must've not seen me running after her :c It's okay though I hope her and Sis found a good home

All around great experiences <3 Love this update!

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

#2 2019-07-27 18:28:18

Mr.XIX

Re: I love this new update!

I also met a guy who was really into his job.
He was a lumberjack, and he made sure that we would never run out of firewood again!

He did a hell of a job all across the server.
When I needed firewood, I never had to look far!

#3 2019-07-27 18:35:48

Whatever

At first i dident like the war update and the fence update, but i now realized that i was blind.
I couldnt see the whole picture only small pieces of it.

With this new update everything starts to makes sense, all the pieces fall into place.

I have never had so much fun playing the game like it is now.
Its very challenging and entertaining.

I hope just other people also give it a chance and try to see the true potential of the game.

#4 2019-07-27 18:39:12

Mr.XIX

Whatever wrote:

I hope just other people also give it a chance and try to see the true potential of the game.

Maybe if we make a camera and take a photo! I'm popping right in!

#5 2019-07-27 18:50:41

Jaona

I like this update too, after not playing for two months I logged in and me and my ten newborn sisters gave our mom a giant bearhug! Sadly she was a little too fast so we lost her and starved but it was fun being around so many people who looked exactly like you!

I'm also getting super inspired to draw stuff relating to the update, like Tarrs little illegal immigrant children teleporting over the big hole to greener pastures.

Mofobert on discord, message me for a good time.

#6 2019-07-27 18:58:39

ollj

it felt a bit cold with the 20x20 tile wide baby grave northwest and no wood to keep a fire in the last remaining base with 30 iron in it.
So i brought 3 warm and fuzzy pets, but people did not like them.
many tried to shot them but kept hitting me somehow.
Its not like the bears would ever manage to climb over all the baby bones.

#7 2019-07-27 22:26:26

omlinson

i haven't played since before fences outside of solo donkey town simulation. i like this update so far.

#8 2019-07-27 22:45:25

Karrots

a game of PARENTING and CIVILIZATION everybody! where parents can't parent and civilizations are doomed, my favorite type! smile

#9 2019-07-27 23:06:15

AmberA

Now that we are all close together, its nice to be such good friend with our neighbors.

My family had a little farm and another Eve came and started eating everything. She was very hungry and we were happy to give all of our limited food to her. She was clearly grateful. When my mom came, my mom tripped and accidentally shot the woman with an arrow. I was so scared I almost cursed the Eve but thankfully I can't curse outsiders.

Soon after we had another lovely Eve visitor who must have heard how skilled my family was with a bow. I think she wanted to learn how to use a bow so she brought her bow to us. Since I was aware of how easy it is to trip and accidentally shoot someone, I picked up our bow to show her how to use it, but that's when the eve tripped and accidentally killed my only daughter. Unfortunately I was so startled that my finger slipped too and shot the Eve. My brother was so happy to have visitors in town that he forgot to feed me and I died so happy and proud to be the last fertile family member.

#10 2019-07-28 00:27:59

omlinson

That sounds like a pretty fun life to be honest.

I enjoy the drama of the big town experience with the small town tech. I got so confused first time i encountered a different language. It was refreshing.

#11 2019-07-28 04:56:40

Tizzy

I’ve had lots of lovely fun lives lately! They’re all shorter than before though. I can never make it to 60 lately, mostly I never get to have hair, silly me!
One time I did get to be a grown up three year old, it was in a town and we had two different races and I was bffs with another little girl, then someone from the other race shot my mommy for being different, oh no! I’m sure it was an accident. She made a scary angry face though for some reason. My bff told me to run away so I quickly grabbed a basket of yummy berries to make me grow up big and strong and run away so I didn’t have an accident with the bow lady. As I ran, the berries popped out of existence out of my basket, they really made a popping sound! Wow! I didn’t get to eat any and I was sad. Then I got very tired and had to suddenly lay down in the desert. Maybe Jason was playing with me, he’s so funny! 10/10 game experience.

Board footer