One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-27 06:17:20

jasonrohrer
Administrator

Who is taking bets?

There are two families left that I could find, Wolf and Anna, but as far as I can tell, they're all related to Eve Wolf.  Someone must have been adopted along the way, and the rest of the blood Annas died out.

501 years is quite a while.

But will you make it through the night?

What will I find when I wake up tomorrow morning?

#2 2019-07-27 06:19:00

SpiritBomb32

Re: Who is taking bets?

they good as ded

- "The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life."
Add books, please Jason.

#3 2019-07-27 06:50:58

lilbogrusboi

I'm betting wolf tbh because they have few and far between giant cities
Whi;e the annas have lots of small 1-6 player ones

I'm still lagging

#4 2019-07-27 07:20:30

Baker

I think both of them will die out, I bet my account.

Last edited by Baker (2019-07-27 07:21:24)

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#5 2019-07-27 07:45:27

Grim_Arbiter

Baker wrote:

I think both of them will die out, I bet my account.

Oh dang that's some collateral yikes

I think one might make it.

Or as jeff goldblum said

source.gif

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#6 2019-07-27 08:23:22

Dantox

my money is on the wolfs

make bread, no war

#7 2019-07-27 08:35:16

mrbah

jasonrohrer wrote:

501 years is quite a while.

Don't think so, my family has survived for a few million years in a direct chain.

#8 2019-07-27 09:02:00

arkajalka

They will live in ruined world for decades cause people are min maxing. Everything is grieffed, but with baby policying the life can go onwards for ages.

I seriously just dislike this mode. Well i vote with my gaming time. This mode is just terrible to play. Everything is in ruins. Totaly depressing and exact opposite of what i want from this game.

I am Sheep, the lord of kraut, maker of the roads, professional constructor, master smith, bonsai enthusiast, arctic fisher, dog whisperer, naked  nomad and an ORGANIZER. Nerf sharp stone it's op.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Jaleiah Gilberts
"All your bases are belong to us"-xXPu55yS14y3rXx-

#9 2019-07-27 11:18:45

RodneyC86

arkajalka wrote:

They will live in ruined world for decades cause people are min maxing. Everything is grieffed, but with baby policying the life can go onwards for ages.

I seriously just dislike this mode. Well i vote with my gaming time. This mode is just terrible to play. Everything is in ruins. Totaly depressing and exact opposite of what i want from this game.

Do you know whats scary? That truth is for the longest survival time, it is in a lineage beat interest to maintain a smallest possible size that is adequate to kill off whatever they encounter quickly. The more players on the server the faster resources deplete afterall...

Thinking about real earth, it IS depressing. When earth one day does ever run low on resources will we regret coming this far?

#10 2019-07-27 11:53:06

arkajalka

RodneyC86 wrote:
arkajalka wrote:

Do you know whats scary? That truth is for the longest survival time, it is in a lineage beat interest to maintain a smallest possible size that is adequate to kill off whatever they encounter quickly. The more players on the server the faster resources deplete afterall...

Thinking about real earth, it IS depressing. When earth one day does ever run low on resources will we regret coming this far?

Life finds its ways. Theres always some berry muncher snagging on wild berry bushesh, even in real world.

I am Sheep, the lord of kraut, maker of the roads, professional constructor, master smith, bonsai enthusiast, arctic fisher, dog whisperer, naked  nomad and an ORGANIZER. Nerf sharp stone it's op.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Jaleiah Gilberts
"All your bases are belong to us"-xXPu55yS14y3rXx-

Board footer