One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-16 07:31:39

Roosty knife

Cursed war swords also have a meme on the topic.

I know that topic was here like hundreed of times, but i can't tolerate this stupid ass shit mechanic.
A game of parenting and civilization building! Where my 100% cause of death is age or WAR BLOODY SWORDS . When i enter in OHOL i look through crafting recepies to remember everything and doing my best to maintain the village of any race and families with any job, to get what? A random stab from some douchebag. I remember my first lives, where murder was't so common! I mean, it melts your heart when a society with almost no crowd control keeps surviving. Now what? Every single motherfucker can bring this crap item and kill almost everyone in seconds. I hate even murdering my relatives with a knife, THAT'S HOW I FEEL.
I may look mad and yes, i am mad as hell. You can defend your opinion that this devil sword is a normal or even a nice mechanic. But i assume you are just another troll with a weapon hiding behind your back, spaming /love emotion before stabbing someone.
hjMzIlHuzsc.jpg

Makin' Bacon Burritos.

#2 2019-07-16 12:02:29

MultiLife

Re: Cursed war swords also have a meme on the topic.

I agree. I'm so disappointed, and so tired, seeing this repeat again and again. I guess a band of kids found the game via those "funny war videos" and now tirelessly grind the genocide simulator as their summer holidays draw to an end.

Just now the Versace family has like three person wanting to go kill some family. I think the Skyers family, redheads.
I hid the steel pipes but they made more. Two guys were super into the genocide thing, a third (old) guy stabbed an unarmed random Skyers guy, and a lady wanted to go to war-- genocide, too. The Skyers family never attacked the Versace, nor stole anything, so they're going aggro for no other reason than "loose gingers".

Sad, yet funny thing was, the guy who wanted to start the killing didn't know how to make a bucket, yet he knew how to make swords. Really shows what the priority for some noobs is right now. So disappointing.

I also cursed the old guy stabbing the unarmed foreigner. That was unfair and I stand behind my curse. Although maybe my little brother deserved it the most. Crown wearing, traitor shouting brat. I hope he dies quick in the genocide. smile They really tried to roleplay hard against me. "Watch out for Foday. He is a traitor."

The Versace town was suffering as these berry-munching noobs tried to get swords made. Berries languished, stew farm was dying, fire was going out, compost was getting low, tools were getting low, iron was getting low, kerosene was running out, nobody worked the oil rig. We didn't even have horses or doors, not even mentioning spring doors. The sword-fanatics ran around stealing the bucket from the farms, munched on berries, talked and talked, did this gossip roleplay, did racist roleplay, zero work. Aside from one baking a pie in the oven and slicing bread.
It all started with the guy who can't make buckets saying, "I will be king".

Anyways, Foday Versace, out.

Last edited by MultiLife (2019-07-16 12:15:25)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#3 2019-07-16 16:48:44

arkajalka

I get that some players love the idea of war. Heck even some cultures are solely created to serve the purpose of war.

This being the case, there needs to be someway to differentiate from these people. Why the heck does dalailamas and mahatma gandhis always born into fucking SPARTAAAA!

Create somekinda karma score system, which counts you warsword hits and you get to be born into a mother who likes to wield her sword too and the gandhis and lamas can be born to the paradise where all the pumps, buildings, soil, gardens and technology is being made. Its a freaking shame that you are force born into blade wielding amazons when you are totally from different mindset and pro prosperity.

I am Sheep, the lord of kraut, maker of the roads, professional constructor, master smith, bonsai enthusiast, arctic fisher, dog whisperer, naked  nomad and an ORGANIZER. Nerf sharp stone it's op.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Jaleiah Gilberts
"All your bases are belong to us"-xXPu55yS14y3rXx-

#4 2019-07-16 16:51:29

arkajalka

Also this:

Forging a sword should be much more complicated task than just hitting an ironpipe with hammer.

In real life to create a sword you need to:

1. Create blade base from overlapping iron. You can achieve this by stacking "steel blade blanks" on each other and hammering them into one sollid piece or by heating a iron bar and twisting it. Then reforgin that piece into true blade shape.

2. Create a hilt/armguard by forgin iron into form, adding leatherstrips to the base and then somehow bind it to the hilt.

3. Create a knob that locks in the parts and secure it someway

4. Sharpen and polish the blade.

Im not a sword maker by profession, but still hitting a pipe with hammer seems way too oversimplified.

I am Sheep, the lord of kraut, maker of the roads, professional constructor, master smith, bonsai enthusiast, arctic fisher, dog whisperer, naked  nomad and an ORGANIZER. Nerf sharp stone it's op.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Jaleiah Gilberts
"All your bases are belong to us"-xXPu55yS14y3rXx-

#5 2019-07-16 23:15:48

ollj

the whole warring factions mechanics may be realized better in the foirk [two hours one life]

#6 2019-07-17 02:11:34

Roosty knife

Started a new live and guess what? Another WaF sWloAdS slaughter in a dying village, where we struggle to survive. First time when i really thinking about quiting...
rBTrKOq9yGY.jpg
qJ2gpnMB_ls.jpg

Last edited by Roosty knife (2019-07-17 02:13:04)

Makin' Bacon Burritos.

#7 2019-07-17 04:13:33

Tarr
Banned

Roosty knife wrote:

Started a new live and guess what? Another WaF sWloAdS slaughter in a dying village, where we struggle to survive. First time when i really thinking about quiting...
https://pp.userapi.com/c856124/v8561246 … Oq9yGY.jpg
https://pp.userapi.com/c856124/v8561246 … nMB_ls.jpg

Hmm, triplets killing everyone. It's like raising multiples is bad or something. At the end of the day all you can do is continue to play the game in it's current form, bitch to Jason on the forums/email, or quit. If you're 100% on quitting I would even go so far as to ask for a refund out of spite but that's based on how petty you are lel.

fug it’s Tarr.

#8 2019-07-17 09:08:54

Léonard

Tarr wrote:

bitch to Jason on the forums/email, or quit.

Why not both? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm just here to watch the world burn at this point to be honest.

Board footer