One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-23 20:08:14

TLyon

Monument to my mother

In my last life, i was raised in a prosperous little farm, with everything i needed. After some years, while i was still a teenager, my uncle was close to his death. After exhaling for the last time, my brother and I buried (berried) his corpse in top of a bear skin. Later, my brother went out to, as he said, make us some crowns.

He was the best, but he never came back.

I took care of the farm without much to do. We already had clothes, food, backpacks and lots of tools. When my mother was too old for this world, she stripped of her clothes and gave me her shoes.

Then, she died.

Now I was alone in this world, with nothing to do but honour my mother. I had too many carrots, rabbits, milkweed, etc, so I didn't need anymore of them. I took the body of my mother in a basket and explored some of the wooden roads leading out of the farm. I found another village, blocked by a troll and some more resources, but I didn't took anything because my mother's body had to be carried.

Then, I had an idea. I would make a grave, a monument, so my mother would be remembered. I left her body in the green ground near to our farm, and planted milkweed all around her. Then, i put dug stones around the milkweed. Then, I brought a cart with her clothes, leaving it under her body, and i took my clothes off and left them under the cart, including my backpack, and died there, next to the grave. I spent my whole life making it, but it turned out beautiful, with all of the flowers sourronding her, and the monoliths guarding her soul.

I couldn't take any screenshots, but if you find the farm and see the grave, go ahead, use the milkweed, make good use of the clothes, but be careful not destroy anything, please. Don't move the rocks, don't kill the milkweed, and if you do, replant it.

I hope this way my mother will be always remembered, and when people go past the grave, they remember the love I had for her, the love we all should have for each other.

And mother, if you see this...

I love you.

#2 2018-03-24 18:42:01

TrustyWay

Re: Monument to my mother

Making monument for the people you loved is a great thing on 1l1h. I did one milkweed plants and stuff. Great moment, but it didnt take my life. I had to feed my family so I maybe can have one

Board footer