One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-11 18:22:24

AmberA

Born on the warpath then I betrayed them

When I was born, my family was on the way to slaughter another town. The ring leader was Dema Good. We had about 3 women and several children in our group. I was a baby and kept quiet. Each adult had a warsword on their backpacks and one of the women was pulling a cart that carried four warswords. We also had one knife.

Along the way we found a small town and one boy from our group picked up a bow and arrow to take this us. Dema Good forbade it because it was a "traitor's weapon" so she stabbed him with the knife, murdering her own family member. Along the route if we stopped too long for food, Dema Good would call us all noobs. When one of the women stopped for a moment Dema Good said something like "leave the old woman" and we continued on without her. I think we lost several weapons along the way due to people getting lost and left behind.

I kept quiet and waited and plotted.

I had done a raid once before and I vowed to never do it again. But if I said so then Dema would kill me. So I kept quiet, trying to waste their food and slow them down until I was old enough and my moment came. I grew and when we stopped for food some the women were distracted with the new babies and I saw my moment. I stole the cart with four warswords and ran away. I ran, I zigzagged, I went far far from the city they were planning to attack. Over time I stopped and hid one sword at a time behind trees in the middle of nowhere far from each other.

I have to say that life felt really nice. I'd probably saved lives. I dunno if I was successful in fully stopping their raiding party though. Dema Good was killed by another member of the Good family so hopefully she never made it: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4947774

#2 2019-07-11 18:37:43

ollj

Re: Born on the warpath then I betrayed them

this is not the exception, this is the rule.
if you bring knifes on a warpath, most likely you get splinter groups that just form death cults.

knifes are fore traitors is true. and bows are just a bit worse sometimes.

Last edited by ollj (2019-07-11 18:40:40)

#3 2019-07-11 18:39:42

MultiLife

Nice one! I think the genocide parties are mostly the same old players I encountered myself this week. They just keep on grinding the war sword genocide, that's all they do. I also saw a "traitor" in the genocide party before, she called her family crazy and ran to an animal.

I wish I get born to a genocide party so I can steal their pads and carts.

Last edited by MultiLife (2019-07-11 18:40:19)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#4 2019-07-11 20:53:39

ollj

large group warfare may not be the best idea, instead have small teasms of two go on a warpath, when both are soughly 40 years old, or when one of them is a girl and one iis old enough to pull a cart.

a cordon-formation may work better in ohol than wasting much time with waiting and treason.

Board footer