One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-06 23:29:49

SpiritBomb32

Specialization and engine making

Usually when I play the game, I often switch jobs or tasks without sticking to one goal for the later half of my life. By specialization, I mean for someone to stick to one thing like gathering stones for a building, flat stones for a future road, or gathering logs to create wood floors. Then someone spends some time using those products. Someone gathers the material and someone else makes goods.i'd imagine that this would have an impact on society and traveling. I remember in one of my lives after the change was made that allowed you to put cut stones in carts. I wanted to build that life and someone else helped me, we both helped fill a screen with cut stones in little than 15 minutes.
Have you ever made an engine from the iron bars to functioning diesel engine? If you had the mindset of being a smith and the materials then probably, but the most I've made was the 8 or so cylinders and even then it took two times starting the newcomen. Wouldn't be eaiser to set up 4 of them each with the different add-on?
Imagine a game where you rent a car and drive down a road to another town.

- "The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life."
Add books, please Jason.

Board footer